User Tag List

View Poll Results: Whose heart will skip a beat -- for a very long time?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • The lovely Scratch

11 47.83%
  • Saul the hotshot

2 8.70%
  • The lovely CJ

15 65.22%
  • Nine Finger Burt

2 8.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    "Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

whose heart skips a beat?

So,

first poll for Episode 35-1: In your opinion - whose heart skips a beat... for a very long time? Who is not going to make it?

"Scavenger"

Status
    I voted CJ as mutch as I would rather burt live up to his promise of skulling that sociopathic basket case I get the feeling the beloved CJ is dead.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Since I consider CJ dead already and this question addresses the future, I went for Scratch.
    Saul? No, he won't died. He was in so many bad situations and came out of it, I guess he as a lifetime lasting plan of luck supporting his life.
    And about Burt: He might as well die. Compared with Scratch he is not in as much danger ... I guess Saul could deal with Scratch quickly enough.
    And yet ... I wonder if Scratch is in a position well enough to kill Saul and then Burt ... The more I think of it, the more anything becomes likely ...
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    Since I consider CJ dead already and this question addresses the future, I went for Scratch.
    Saul? No, he won't died. He was in so many bad situations and came out of it, I guess he as a lifetime lasting plan of luck supporting his life.
    And about Burt: He might as well die. Compared with Scratch he is not in as much danger ... I guess Saul could deal with Scratch quickly enough.
    And yet ... I wonder if Scratch is in a position well enough to kill Saul and then Burt ... The more I think of it, the more anything becomes likely ...
    I included CJ because her death has yet to be confirmed.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    I voted CJ only, but I do think that before the end of Season 3 Scratch will bite the dust. I would be surprised if it happened in 35-2 though.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

NO NO NO!!!! Not my CJ! I can't bare (bair, bear, bayer, whateva) to watc... listen. Hopefully she cuts Scratches femoral artery or has a hidden Tanto.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    WA Points1 year registeredWell Liked10000 Experience Points

If Scratch is killed and I never hear that amazing voice again, I *will* riot.

Please keep in mind that me rioting by myself will look a lot like the crazy people you see on the corner shouting to themselves.

...If Scratch doesn't die, then I guess it will just be me talking to myself on the corner.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Scratch kills CJ and then Saul, all the while, Burt listens and weeps.

Scratch Forever, Michael Never.
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Fresh Meat"

Status

NO NO NO!!!! Not my CJ! I can't bare (bair, bear, bayer, whateva) to watc... listen. Hopefully she cuts Scratches femoral artery or has a hidden Tanto.
    In this case, it's bear. A trick for remembering it: bears are super strong and can bear anything. But if they bare everything, it's horrifying. (I'm not going to post that picture in this thread because it's nasty. Not "NSFW" gross, they're more of a "why-god-why-is-this-a-thing?" situation.)

When I saw the title of this poll, I immediately thought of Burt. Between age and lack of proper nutrition, he's sure to have cardiac dysrhythmia. So, I clicked and then I realized that I'm an idiot.

On topic: CJ and Saul seem like the obvious choices.
    Last edited by stat; Oct 29th, 2012 at 08:40 PM. Reason: To add a stupid story.