omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post

Then it probably hasn't happened as I have the same sneaky suspicion.
    we are le fail....

And in listening back, I have to wonder why is Glenn on standby about the satphone?...something fishy is going on there...us not knowing the location of the ft Irwin phone strikes me as perpetually odd.
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    we are le fail....

And in listening back, I have to wonder why is Glenn on standby about the satphone?...something fishy is going on there...us not knowing the location of the ft Irwin phone strikes me as perpetually odd.
    Glenn isn't at the colony, or near the colony. They haven't got the sat-phone yet; therefore he's standing by until they can get it. Glenn isn't very useful in a fight, especially with his bad leg.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by Litmaster View Post

Besides, where is this alarm supposed to sound off at? Scratch's house? Maller HQ??? And who is to say that any of these guys are actually going to be around to hear and respond to the alarm???

Attachment 2264
    Hmmm.... ok. Set off the alarm... see what happens- Is it just an alarm?

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Glenn isn't at the colony, or near the colony. They haven't got the sat-phone yet; therefore he's standing by until they can get it. Glenn isn't very useful in a fight, especially with his bad leg.
    Pete, on the other hand, could have made himself useful carrying water bottles to the fighters!

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    you still win at answering questions without answering them.
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    England, I won't bore you with the details.
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    If Scratch was going to kill Burt, I really can't understand her motives, unless I have missed something, now she has free reign to do whatever she wants to try and avenge her brother, which involves some sick torture for Burt. I just don't see how Scratch becoming leader, or at least, being in charge for a brief period of time, means Burt is now on her list of people to kill.

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by WestonWisdom View Post
    If Scratch was going to kill Burt, I really can't understand her motives, unless I have missed something, now she has free reign to do whatever she wants to try and avenge her brother, which involves some sick torture for Burt. I just don't see how Scratch becoming leader, or at least, being in charge for a brief period of time, means Burt is now on her list of people to kill.
    I think that if Scratch had wanted Burt dead that he would be dead now. He's bait, to draw Tower people into her kill zone, with Pegs as her big prize. I'd bet that there are explosives rigged to the door and her plan was to come out shooting when the charge went off. CJ foiled that by identifying the trap and not rushing in, unfortunately too late for that female Colonist.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

OK, at first I was not convinced (i.e. hoping) that it was Scratch says the last couple of lines. It sounds like it is Scratch saying "I got you...You lose, I win." In between saying 'I got you' and 'you lose' CJ can be heard screaming and breathing heavily. This leaves Scratch to have the last word.

I think CJ does have on a vest.

Was CJ's blade cleaned very well. If she cuts Scratch or vise versa (If Sctratch has Cj's sword) what abiut the Z cooties on the katana/
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    first of all love the new art work. the way it looks as far as composition and color makes me believe that C.J. might not make it out of this episode.
    second K.C. Don't kill off C.J.
    Third. Why does Lizzy sound different? maybe its because we haven't heard from her in awhile.
    why would C.J. be worried about an alarm; when hell is already breaking loose in the colony anyway? unless it rigged to a pipe bomb, to blow into Burt's room. I don't think she knows that much about rigging explosives.
    i had to listen to again and Saul been shot again. however, hes wearing a vest this time. Does Saul have bulls eye painted on him somewhere?
    it was scratch that said,"you loose. I win." again K.C. don't kill off C.J.
    love the drum in the background of hospital is that Taiko?
    Last edited by werewolf; Oct 29th, 2012 at 08:33 PM.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked
    I really hate to say it...Cause I really like her, she one of my favorite characters...but it sounds like CJ is dead. The panicked scream, her gasping as Scratch speaks ("You lose, *gasp*, I win"), all kind of points to it. But KC never cliffhangs on the obvious, and I wouldn't be surprised if he throwing some kind of obvious curve ball.

That scream CJ let out keeps me from going all in on the Idea that Scratch put the knife in her, or at the very least successfully killed her.

I really can't recall anyone person in this show (with the exception of Hope's mother) screaming for their own life like that. Not saying that CJ cant be the exception.
    I'm holding out on the possibility that Scratch went for Saul after disarmming CJ, and that what we hear are CJ's screams as she helplessly watches as Scratch, blade in hand, attempts to deal the death blow to Saul. Saul being the least lifeless at the moment would be the easiest target, and tactically, I would take out the waking soilder with the Gun before I drop the unarmmed woman whom I just got the drop on.....but may that's wishful thinking.

Page 13 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast