User Tag List

Page 10 of 36 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 35-1

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level Wiki10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Litmaster View Post

I hope not, HardKor. If they did, it would seem more like a contrived manipulation on the part of the author to 'tie up dangling plot threads' rather than a natural outcome of the story.
    I agree 100% with this. I've been hoping that we never actually DO find out what happened to Pegs and Kelly. I'd imagine that in a situation with a zombie apocalypse it'd be the norm to have people you love that you never hear from again. They just disappear with their fates a complete unknown. To find out what happened to them seems too convenient to me.

Plus, if we never hear from them again, maybe KC can do a spinoff of them in a different series later.
    Last edited by Jannit; Oct 29th, 2012 at 12:41 PM. Reason: I fail at quoting

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredWell Liked5000 Experience Points
    So the more I think about it, the more I wonder what CJ's motivation was for going full-steam ahead into the hospital, directly contrary to the plan that had been agreed on. Did she feel she had something to prove and could spring Burt on her own? I know people have suggested malicious intent for Lizzy before as well. Maybe I'm just missing something obvious.

Also, not WA-related, but East Coasters, please stay safe! Especially those of you in NY/NJ!

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by EpiEpee View Post
    Also, not WA-related, but East Coasters, please stay safe! Especially those of you in NY/NJ!
    I second that. Baton down that hatches, and tuck yourself in with some nice WA episodes to calm you down.... well, maybe not the last part.

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by EpiEpee View Post
    Just a windy afternoon here in Boston, with some pretty strong gusts. I'm on the fringes, though.

Nikvoodoo may be off the grid for awhile...

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurVeteran

Gamertag: Mikeyd2tall Steam ID: Mikeyd2tall
    I should have seen this coming when Kc said CJ was his favorite character! And Burt better be the lucky bastard who gets to shoot scratches head off.

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    Am I the only one who mistakenly assumed that the woman who was accompanying CJ was Lizzie? I was seriously bummed out when she was shot by Scratch. It took a re-listen to realize that it one of the Colonial women who joined CJ when she split up from Saul.

I wonder if Scratch was headed down to get Burt, or if she was lying in wait in the hope that Pegs, or someone from the Tower would come for Burt.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Anavrin View Post
    The only reason I can propose for CJ dropping her katana that also goes along with my previous theory is: CJ loves Saul, and she was so distraught at seeing him ran through by Scratch, that she dropped her sword to the ground. That's kind of a weak theory though, and I'm pretty much coming around to the other point of view... I just find it hard to stomach CJ dying.
    Don't give up hope! She may not be fatally wounded!

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level Wiki10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage Patch View Post
    Am I the only one who mistakenly assumed that the woman who was accompanying CJ was Lizzie? I was seriously bummed out when she was shot by Scratch. It took a re-listen to realize that it one of the Colonial women who joined CJ when she split up from Saul.

I wonder if Scratch was headed down to get Burt, or if she was lying in wait in the hope that Pegs, or someone from the Tower would come for Burt.
    Nope! That's what I thought had happened initially, too. I had to go back and listen to it a few times to make sure that Lizzy hadn't been gunned down in a quick and dirty BAM! YOU'RE DEAD kind of thing.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    I second that. Baton down that hatches, and tuck yourself in with some nice WA episodes to calm you down.... well, maybe not the last part.
    Carm . . . down?
    That last episode almost had me in A&E with a heart attack during the knife fight and in A&E with a broken heart afterwards.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Did anyone else get a chill down their spine when they heard scratch end this episode?

Page 10 of 36 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast