User Tag List

Page 19 of 36 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 35-1

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    So ... If I get this right ... Scratch has THE opportunity no 1 to kill CJ, and some/ most/ all (whichever?) of you think Scratch only wounded CJ, and CJ would get anpther shot at least to wound Scratch?
    Really - that makes no sense. Listen carefully to 17:38 - 17:40 ... That's right after the scream at 17:35 ... Between "You loose." and "I win." Sounds like a stab or cut - most likely a fatal one ... Goodbye CJ, although I am very sorry about it.
    I wish I knew. It either the sound of something tearing or blood, but wasn't the same blood sound as Saul getting hit.

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Could she even see the door? Anyone catch the layout of this scene?
    I imagined the layout of the hallway as being a dog-leg, with these relative positions:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DOOR
    (where Saul enters)
    SCRATCH
    (ducked in doorway
    on east side)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    BURT
    -
    (room on east
    -
    side of hallway)
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    CJ
    -
    (ducked in doorway on west
    -
    side of hallway)
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    Last edited by Litmaster; Oct 30th, 2012 at 01:40 PM.
    We're back Alive again for WA Descendants!!

"Lurker"

Status

PSN ID: retrosnake21
    This is getting ridiculous
    Scratch Must Die.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

I hate Scratch so much ... Really, you have no idea. But she is the perfect depiction of "The Evil" per se that I want her to stay with us as long as possible. The show would loose a certain quality ... Besides Burt and Datu she really has the best and coolest quotes and besides anyone else she has the coolest scenes.

And I hope that, IF she gets downed, it will be an amazing scene ...
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

I hate Scratch so much ... Really, you have no idea. But she is the perfect depiction of "The Evil" per se that I want her to stay with us as long as possible. The show would loose a certain quality ... Besides Burt and Datu she really has the best and coolest quotes and besides anyone else she has the coolest scenes.

And I hope that, IF she gets downed, it will be an amazing scene ...
    Except that she isn't evil. She's the victim of circumstance. Poor woman just can't catch a break.
    joint-point-counter-joint

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    Except that she isn't evil. She's the victim of circumstance. Poor woman just can't catch a break.
    Yes, she is a victim of circumstances. But that is no excuse for many things she did so far ...
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered5000 Experience PointsWell Liked
    Not sure. This is how I see this last picture between Scratch and CJ. Spoiler: No, Scratch won't go after Saul leaving an unarmed, still leathel woman behind, because CJ could take the blade anytime again, and Scratch wouldn't leave such an opportunity.

Scratch and CJ trade blows. Saul says something, which makes CJ stop moving, even turn half way around to him calling his name. Scratch rushes on CJ, grabs her hair and pulls her head with her free hand, while pushing the blade away. CJ screams and drops the blade. Scratch uses her momentum and makes CJ loose her balance, drop halfway to the floor. Resting on her knees, caught in a deathgrip from Scratch she feels Scratch's knife at her throat. "You loose...", says Scratch and cuts CJs throat, "I win." Now Scratch has the opportunity to deal with the half-downed Saul ...

Well, hell broke loose. Granted: There is a lot of potential for weird and not so weird plot-twists ... Next week will tell us - unless #35-2 is about Whiskers hunting zombie-rats ...
    I don't see Scratch going after Saul, at least not at full speed. Saul will probably come in, see Scratch standing over CJ, and fire a few rounds her way. I do think Scratch will be shot by Saul, but only in the arm, leg, shoulder, etc. A serious wound but not fatal and Scratch will be forced to make a strategic retreat.
    I see Scratch surviving til the very end. We hear her running toward Pegs screaming "You killed my brother". Pegs simply turns, says "shut up bitch" and fires one round from Shirley 2.0, end credits.

As for 35-2, I wouldn't be surprised if we jump back to Boulder to hear Pegs, Kelly, & Lady evacuating the city.
    At that point, my wild theory for 35-3 & the season finale would be Pegs & Kelly finding the Chinook wreckage. They search the chopper and find a second satphone that was the Captain's and they make the call that Michael answered. In the meantime, Glen gets the other satphone working and also calls Michael. The finale being Irwin evacuated to Dunbar with Michael going AWOL to find Pegs.

Quote Originally Posted by Z Sniper View Post
    meh,.....not enough meat in it. heh.
    Haha, I was so expecting someone to make that comment too.

So ... If I get this right ... Scratch has THE opportunity no 1 to kill CJ, and some/ most/ all (whichever?) of you think Scratch only wounded CJ, and CJ would get anpther shot at least to wound Scratch?
    Really - that makes no sense. Listen carefully to 17:38 - 17:40 ... That's right after the scream at 17:35 ... Between "You loose." and "I win." Sounds like a stab or cut - most likely a fatal one ... Goodbye CJ, although I am very sorry about it.
    That's the way I picture it too, but I'm still holding out hope until Saul is holding CJ's lifeless body.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Yes, she is a victim of circumstances. But that is no excuse for many things she did so far ...
    Isn't it? Seriously... yes, it is. She is completely justified in all of her actions to present.
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Jannit View Post
    I agree 100% with this. I've been hoping that we never actually DO find out what happened to Pegs and Kelly. I'd imagine that in a situation with a zombie apocalypse it'd be the norm to have people you love that you never hear from again. They just disappear with their fates a complete unknown. To find out what happened to them seems too convenient to me.

Plus, if we never hear from them again, maybe KC can do a spinoff of them in a different series later.

Fairly certain we'll hear from pegs again. The actress who plays her had a commercial at the end of this episode, so KC's pulling her back into the studio and I doubt it's JUST for a commercial...

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    my sneaky suspicion.....they already have.

Also, I've not seen it mentioned, but gatekeeper now has the satphone...the question is, which one? Best I can tell..nobody has. Had the opportunity to get the busted one out of glen's shack...hmm...this is not shaping up well for the good guys

I think Glenn has THE satphone. Gatekeeper has the satphone that they need the parts from.

Page 19 of 36 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast