User Tag List

Page 29 of 36 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 35-1

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Hi.

Ok, I understand and hear you. Interesting, haven't compared CJ and Scratch.
    All the best and good night!

Liam
    Last edited by LiamKerrington; Nov 1st, 2012 at 09:21 AM.
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    She's dead, Jim.
    We shall see!

"Scavenger"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray View Post
    What continues to make zero sense to me is that Saul was part of the 10th Mountain Division yet he can't shoot, he was pretty fat, and has zero planning skills. How does that make any sense at all? Why is Saul, a former 10th MD soldier for cripes sake, taking orders from some pretentious supply clerk? One that has been a terrible person to him for months, and has been absolutely horrible to him for loving someone she doesn't know, and being worried that both she and his potential kid might be in mortal danger? How on earth is Saul still putting up with her crap? Michael said very early on that Saul would have outranked him by now if he'd kept his mouth shut, but nothing that has been written in his storyline sticks to that.
    1. Because that 'pretentious supply clerk' is an amazing planner a good fighter and above all else both Saul and victor basically owe her their lives.

2.With regards to your point about Saul he may not have been in active service for a while, he seems trained a decent shot and knows his way around mountaineering equipment and you definitely get the impression he always speaks his mind which is why he hasn't outranked Michael despite the fact that he's very capable.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Steam ID: Merlin1274
    Kalani Helicopters Dives into a fuel tanker = dead.. when they mention old man. I knew it to be Burt. When mention they found another messed up. I assumed Angel. That's my take on that situation that has been brought back from the dead.
    Lots of good entertaining reading here.
    As Mentioned I hope CJ survives. I think she would be a better fit for Michael since Pegs is radioactive.
    But in reality her taking the blade will give Saul time to get up and Scatch will not confront him and run to escape. There will be a sappy short scene like in Starship Troopers when the Radhead took a bug leg through the chest. She will look at him and say "at least I got to show you my boobs.." then she calls Saul's name several times before she fades away..

But all joking aside. This episode is making this week drag by slow waiting on monday..

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1274 View Post
    Kalani Helicopters Dives into a fuel tanker = dead.. when they mention old man. I knew it to be Burt. When mention they found another messed up. I assumed Angel. That's my take on that situation that has been brought back from the dead.
    Lots of good entertaining reading here.
    As Mentioned I hope CJ survives. I think she would be a better fit for Michael since Pegs is radioactive.
    But in reality her taking the blade will give Saul time to get up and Scatch will not confront him and run to escape. There will be a sappy short scene like in Starship Troopers when the Radhead took a bug leg through the chest. She will look at him and say "at least I got to show you my boobs.." then she calls Saul's name several times before she fades away..

But all joking aside. This episode is making this week drag by slow waiting on monday..
    None of that will happen. I'll wager 25 points.
    joint-point-counter-joint

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

So there's really debate about who was stabbed at the end of this episode? Why? Its not saul. Cj's reaction wouldn't have been to just scream, and why wouldn't she just rush after scratch and continue the fight in a rage?

Its not scratch. Katana's are primarily slice weapons, not stab. So if cj had succeeded, the sound would have been different in my opinion.

Its not burt........but it should have been.....Goddammit

Leaves us with just cj. Who screams upon blade impact. And has a gutteral grunt when you hear the blade removed.

Of course there's always scratch talking at the end. Listen back to the episode just before scratch stabs durai. Same speech patterns can be heard.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredWell Liked
    wasvc copy.jpg

Hilarious, i remember posting this image up in June (i think)
    just as like a fan-fictionesque wish and was so happy to see
    it was in play all along, lol. I gotta do a new version, this episode
    was awesome.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    So there's really debate about who was stabbed at the end of this episode? Why? Its not saul. Cj's reaction wouldn't have been to just scream, and why wouldn't she just rush after scratch and continue the fight in a rage?

Its not scratch. Katana's are primarily slice weapons, not stab. So if cj had succeeded, the sound would have been different in my opinion.

Its not burt........but it should have been.....Goddammit

Leaves us with just cj. Who screams upon blade impact. And has a gutteral grunt when you hear the blade removed.

Of course there's always scratch talking at the end. Listen back to the episode just before scratch stabs durai. Same speech patterns can be heard.
    Pretty much the cliffs on my position.
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Officially the biggest back and forth, fighting with one another, I am right you are wrong, thread ever? Possibly the first one that I have seen that could possibly lead to violence for sure.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by IamPaul View Post
    Officially the biggest back and forth, fighting with one another, I am right you are wrong, thread ever? Possibly the first one that I have seen that could possibly lead to violence for sure.

What!!?? You've gotta be F...ing kidding me!. Take it back! Take it back now, before I start poppin caps!

(Runs off to flick the brim off of a random stranger's baseball cap)
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Page 29 of 36 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast