User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Osiris Cliffs version:

What gets me is that we're back to the question of what makes them eat some yet turn others?

Are turners slippery MoFos who got away?
    Why don't they continue to eat the turners? - Maybe be the time they turn they're too strong and aggressive to eat. Best leave them alone. Could be why they avoid the Large Ones.
    Do the Smart One regulate consumption/ turning? - Too few Zs and they are easily wiped out. Too many Zs and they consume all of their resources at their own peril. - Someone said that Zombie stories are never about zombies but are a commentary about society. Looks like KC is worried about conservation
    Gonna need cliffs on those cliffs, bro.
    joint-point-counter-joint

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    So this is the TODO list for Michael as the Zees will die of starvation:

- survive Fort Irwin
    - find out more about Pegs fate
    - return to L.A. and put an end to the maller's threat
    - get a shower, put on some new clothes
    - continue your studies

That's about it for season 4?
    You left out the Lady and the Mr. Whiskers rescue.

By the way, YetAnotherBloodyCheek, why does your avatar show a Bloody Hand? Been meaning to ask.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post

Go back one page.
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    Eat - starve - die. Problem solved.
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Hi there!

What gets me is that we're back to the question of what makes them eat some yet turn others?

• Are turners slippery MoFos who got away?
    • Why don't they continue to eat the turners? - Maybe be the time they turn they're too strong and aggressive to eat. Best leave them alone. Could be why they avoid the Large Ones.
    • Do the Smart One regulate consumption/ turning? - Too few Zs and they are easily wiped out. Too many Zs and they consume all of their resources at their own peril. - Someone said that Zombie stories are never about zombies but are a commentary about society. Looks like KC is worried about conservation
    Very good questions.

Q1: No. I think they are just bloody lucky not being eaten, but 'surviving' and turning ...
    Q2: Zombies (in WA) not only attack and swarm-feast upon their poor victims. When it all started it was like wounding any living human nearby by attacking each one they could get their hands and mouths on; they attacked in a frenzy and probably in order to kill; but they didn' t double-check the deaths of their victims, because they simply cared more about the other remaining living humans around <edit> and theyprobably did not know how to check the deaths of their victims</edit>. In other cases we had the still not finally solved puzzle around the ones being captured and brought into the arena ... (arguable; just my 2c).
    Q3: I guess they do; and I guess they also take care about setting up traps and commanding their minions.

All the best!
    Liam
    Last edited by LiamKerrington; Oct 27th, 2012 at 10:23 AM.
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Setting traps and driving cars takes some reasoning abilities. Why would they attack regular humans? Of course they could still reason and look at people as a food source. My dogs would trick each other into abandoning the others treats. One would pretend to want to go out side and when I opened the door the dog with the treat would leave it in the house. The dog that 'pretended' to want to go outside would then pick up the abandoned treat.
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    You left out the Lady and the Mr. Whiskers rescue.

By the way, YetAnotherBloodyCheek, why does your avatar show a Bloody Hand? Been meaning to ask.
    Good question, WD. I had to undergo a jaw surgery earlier this year due to a genetic defect. My lower jaw was cut at several positions, overall shortened and fixated while my upper jaw was shattered surgically, extended and reassembled. No the favorite four hours of my life. Besides the blood I lost during the surgery, I continued to spit blood over the next 24 hours. While I was dozing, blood flowed out of my mouth - so I always had a bloody cheek.

And no matter what I did - I always had that blood on my hand, hence the picture.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

... Why would they attack regular humans? Of course they could still reason and look at people as a food source. ...
    Maybe they consider humans as food; or it is something like a hormon-issue; maybe the zeeh-factor simply activates the animalistic instinct of competition and survival thus making zeehs attack humans; maybe something different ...
    No matter what the source of attacking the humans is, zeehs in WA were humans; and humans belong to the kind of living beings that are capable of digesting plants and living beings alike. Therefore it does not strike me as too odd that them zeehs attack humans AND eat them. More interesting is the question, what happens with animals falling into the hands of them WA-zeehs. We never encountered them attacking any kind of animal; and only Skittles mentioned a Behemoth which tried to hunt down a cat ... And the following question would be: Do humans taste better then animals?
    Or much broader: do zeehs attack humans for the nourishment, or because of some misguided 'religious' belief - like eating the liver and heart to become stronger and stronger ... ?

All the best!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Eat - starve - die. Problem solved.
    So if the zombies eat... they starve and we all die? How does that solve anything?
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    [...] More interesting is the question, what happens with animals falling into the hands of them WA-zeehs. We never encountered them attacking any kind of animal; and only Skittles mentioned a Behemoth which tried to hunt down a cat ... And the following question would be: Do humans taste better then animals?

All the best!
    Liam
    My cat does not like that kind of question, Liam.

Finchen45.jpg

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast