User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    That would or could mean zombies react to certain "emissions" from human bodies like insects do regarding pheromons or bio-chemical agents in their surrounding. And what, if this is the case?

Let's get deeper into it, shall we?
    As Witch_Doctor points out (and is supported by hard evidence from the WA show), the zeehs attack humans differently. What, if they ...
    ... just catch those humans smelling 'good',
    ... make humans turn that smell 'bad' and
    ... kill anyone else that smells 'unnatural' - like having too much cologne or perfumes on them or wearing clothes which hold fragrances of whatever kind?

We know from Lizzie's experiment that the smell of human sweat triggers some kind of strong reaction. Whether it is preditory, sexual or what ever, human scent provokes a strong reaction. I guess the key to understanding the attacks lies with the type of reaction the smells cause.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    We know from Lizzie's experiment that the smell of human sweat triggers some kind of strong reaction. Whether it is preditory, sexual or what ever, human scent provokes a strong reaction. I guess the key to understanding the attacks lies with the type of reaction the smells cause.
    Yeah, true. But is this also the answer to the question, why zeehs actually eat people (or themselves)? Considering the smell of zeehs in the WA life, the smell of unopened MREs and cans of food I have some doubts. But, I would not deny the possibility that a certain smell might be another puzzle-piece in the whole picture - you know, like people, although having no hunger or appetite at all, eating stuff because it smells so good ...

All the best!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pillars View Post
    Not sure about that one. Sounds like... Puck maybe?
    Burt.
    Zombie Story:
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Burt.
    Ah nice

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Yeah, true. But is this also the answer to the question, why zeehs actually eat people (or themselves)? Considering the smell of zeehs in the WA life, the smell of unopened MREs and cans of food I have some doubts. But, I would not deny the possibility that a certain smell might be another puzzle-piece in the whole picture - you know, like people, although having no hunger or appetite at all, eating stuff because it smells so good ...

All the best!
    Liam
    It would be far too easy to assume that to a zombie, humans taste like chicken, would it not? Just kidding.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Humans taste like chicken? I thought more piggish - especially the 'big' ones ...
    Zombie Story:
    - is fun.

"Lurker"

Status

Gamertag: Melonbreadz
    I do think that the zombies are starving because when who was it i think Saul and Angel saw a biter shot with a can in its mouth wtf and when they went to get those MRE's and that the biters saw him ( skittles) eating them and so they did after he left? thats why all those boxes and MRE's were open its kinda sad that they would even eat themselves.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345