User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    "Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    Funny, I had always thought that humans were the humanoid equivalent of locusts.
    I guess the zombies learnt from the best.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    Or if the MRE ... is as nutritious as fresh human flesh. I somehow doubt the latter.
    According to your starting posting 1 pound of human flesh equals 1800 calories; one MRE weighs between 1 to 1.5 pound and holds about 1200 calories.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meal,_Ready-to-Eat
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    According to your starting posting 1 pound of human flesh equals 1800 calories; one MRE weighs between 1 to 1.5 pound and holds about 1200 calories.
    Yeah, ok, but why do they primarily go for humans? What if there is some sort of zombie scurvy or whatever we shall call it. What if they need something that only human flesh can provide in the right dosis? Of course, this is just a reeeaaaallllllyyyy wild guess, as always. I see your point.

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    So, do we both agree that disguising oneself as MRE during the zombie apocalypse counts as an epic fail?

Last edited by YetAnotherBloodyCheek; Oct 27th, 2012 at 12:16 PM.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

That would or could mean zombies react to certain "emissions" from human bodies like insects do regarding pheromons or bio-chemical agents in their surrounding. And what, if this is the case?

Let's get deeper into it, shall we?
    As Witch_Doctor points out (and is supported by hard evidence from the WA show), the zeehs attack humans differently. What, if they ...
    ... just catch those humans smelling 'good',
    ... make humans turn that smell 'bad' and
    ... kill anyone else that smells 'unnatural' - like having too much cologne or perfumes on them or wearing clothes which hold fragrances of whatever kind?

Against all of this speaks that zeehs in the WA-verse not only attack based on smell, but also on noise. So smell alone cannot be the reason number one - especially since we have had different cases in which neither smelling nor noises attracted zombies anyway.

So probably it is something else then ... Maybe it is just as simple: If there were more or herds of animals around, humans might have a better chance to not being attacked as often and/ or hard as they are at the moment. Zombies only care for stuff that is suitable as 'food', but which does not necessarily have to be humans; and yet humans have some attributes and characteristics they share with food. Zeehs eating other stuff and even eating each other support this idea ...
    All the best!

Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

So, do we both agree that disguising oneself as MRE during the zombie apocalypse counts as an epic fail?
    No. Because there are no MREs of such a huge size around. Imagine an MRE weighing 160pounds ... No, the zeehs would ignore it. They would recognize that something would be horribly wrong in that picture ...

Edit: I just saw the picture ... ANd I need to correct myself:
    DISGUISING ONESELF AS MRE IS AN EPIC FAIL - NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
    Last edited by LiamKerrington; Oct 27th, 2012 at 12:23 PM.
    Zombie Story:
    - is fun.

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    No. Because there are no MREs of such a huge size around. Imagine an MRE weighing 160pounds ... No, the zeehs would ignore it. They would recognize that something would be horribly wrong in that picture ...
    Sorry, the image link was broken.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Sorry, the image link was broken.
    It's cool ... You ninjaed my editing ... So let'S repeat it:

DISGUISING ONESELF AS MRE IS AN EPIC FAIL - NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

The picture let's me rephrase one of my favorite WA-cahracters: "I stand corrected." (Who said it? WHO said it??? WHO ??? WHO ??? WHO ???
    Zombie Story:
    - is fun.

"Scavenger"

Status
    It's cool ... You ninjaed my editing ... So let'S repeat it:

The picture let's me rephrase one of my favorite WA-cahracters: "I stand corrected." (Who said it? WHO said it??? WHO ??? WHO ??? WHO ???
    Not sure about that one. Sounds like... Puck maybe?

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    So if the zombies eat... they starve and we all die? How does that solve anything?

If they eat EVERYTHING (EVERYBODY) now and leave nothing for later then they all starve after depleting their food supply. When they die off, humanity can thrive again, so long as there are no more zombies to make a comeback.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast