User Tag List

Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
    Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bullethead View Post
    For this un-recorded part; the first time we meet Latch n Scratch, If memory serves, they are discussing what to do and how to handle the situation prior to being within ear shot of our heroes Burt/Saul/Lizzy right?

I would go back and listen but I can't seem to find the Episode Streamer on the main page anymore
    http://www.zombiepodcast.com/episodes/

Not exactly streaming in the way it was before, but you can still listen.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    The Clothing store conversation is implied that Saul overheard them as he found their car and then we get that scene. The same could be said for the stand off that they could be heard. Then again, maybe Scratch joins the fold and writes a journal later on......Rep anyway as those are borderline cases!
    the season 3(? i can't remember what season we're in. last season) finale where scratch finds burt and the others after the tower fell.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by reaper239 View Post
    the season 3(? i can't remember what season we're in. last season) finale where scratch finds burt and the others after the tower fell.
    That's one of them (that was my "possibly" one I had thought of last night when I posted this question). But there's one huge one left.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Got any Reynolds Wrap?

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: Hoff4D
    Quote Originally Posted by reaper239 View Post
    Yea, I guess we'd get Burt's account since he's still alive, and much to Nik's dismay going to prevail. But it doesnt seem like Burt is around since she says "Put him with the old man" when referring to Angel, and Angel is dead so we don't get his side...if he's even conscious enough to give it....So either Burt is within earshot, or perhaps Scratch, yet again, joins us in the end...

It can't be lizzie recounting this, even tho she is with the mallers, since she had no clue they found either of them until Bricks told her...and we don't hear him detail their discovery
    Zombies!
    Are you with me so far?
    Jurassic-era Haze!
    Still with me?
    ZOMBIE PTERODACTYLS!.....Where'd everybody go?

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

That's one of them (that was my "possibly" one I had thought of last night when I posted this question). But there's one huge one left.

Repping this beacues you have ME stumped.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Repping this beacues you have ME stumped.
    i love your sig, i could totally see an abbot and costello bit coming out of that
    which doctor?
    yeah witch doctor.
    that's what i'm asking, which doctor?
    who's on first?

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    dang, i can't think of it.

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    I'm assuming that since the caravan and Datu & Hope were able to make the drive to Ft. Irwin quite unhindered that all the flesh biters between here and there have been rendered immobile or close to immobile due to the cold? Looking at a map, the distance between Boulder and Ft. Irwin is insane. Wouldn't the freeway have been cluttered with cars?
    There is no spoon. - Neo

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Adventureless_Hero View Post
    I'm assuming that since the caravan and Datu & Hope were able to make the drive to Ft. Irwin quite unhindered that all the flesh biters between here and there have been rendered immobile or close to immobile due to the cold? Looking at a map, the distance between Boulder and Ft. Irwin is insane. Wouldn't the freeway have been cluttered with cars?
    well, it depends, what major cities are there between irwin and boulder and why would they have been traveling between the two? in short, all of the roadways outside of major cities (and i mean by some distance) would be clear, since most were trapped in the city, especially out west where you have so much space between the different cities.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Adventureless_Hero View Post
    Could be the Army corps of engineers had cleared it specifically for transporting survivors to boulder back in the day?

Im a little curious as to why the secondary route, the one Datu took by following the jerk who attempted to hijack them, was already plowed.

Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast