Blogger5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Entry for #WA100
    Name: mem

Last edited by mem; Sep 27th, 2012 at 10:56 AM. Reason: header

"Lurker"

Status
    http://goldencopass.deviantart.com/journal/#/d5g5jue

I'm finding that this is really fun so I'm gonna upload more Journal entries that co-exist with the current one shown here.

Entry for #WA100
    Name: Joshua Lowery
    Last edited by Joshua; Sep 27th, 2012 at 01:31 PM.

"Lurker"

Status
    http://goldencopass.deviantart.com/journal/
    Continuing on. This story might be a little fun.

Entry for #WA100
    Name: Joshua Lowery

"Lurker"

Status
    No Pandas are so cuddly never wanna do that. Awww Panda

Slaps self So I may do a remake after all I wanna try and use an actual journal page layout you know the curved corners makes for a real authentic look. Oh Yeahh! I didn't enter this correctly it was for an earlier comment hahhaha ooops

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    Oh shit! Can someone tell me if my entry is void because it is longer than one page?! Please let me know and I'll try again.

(The second page was actually written on the back, so I hope that still counts as one page! :P ) Please, let me know!
    There is no spoon. - Neo

We're Alive Cast member

Status
    These entires are amazing! I would say someone should write one for Hope, except she probably doesn't write much considering she's blind xD -Jane/Hope

Chief in Charge of Distraction Technique

Status
    Achievements:
    BloggerHigh Level WikiTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points
    This entry arrived in my Inbox. (Straight copy and paste)

journal entry competition
    Here's, my entry for the journal entry contest.
    Name: Star-Predator25

I’m still stuck at the new tower thanks to C.J. I’ve been here about a week now and she still seems to be having trust issues. It makes me wonder whether it was the attack that got rid of the old residents and not her. Well, at least she has stuff for me to do now, so I can save myself from the boredom and anxiety. Even so, I fell like she’s keeping something important from us, then again, it wouldn’t be a first. Victor has been with me the whole time, it’s nice to talk to someone once in a while. I just hate being stuck here while Lizzie’s still with those Maller fuckers. The longer I stay here, the more I worry. I tried to tell C.J. about Michael and his plans to escape to one of the bases, but she won’t listen. She said something about the small possibility that there still alive and that even if they are alive, we don’t know which base they’re at or if they’re even in America anymore.

Today, C.J. got us to search a building a few blocks down for supplies. It may have been a short time, but it was nice to stretch my legs after being stuck in there for so long. It was pretty simple, she was right about what we were looking for, as usual, and we didn’t have any company while we were there. There’s been a strange lack in zombies lately, which make me wonder where they all are. I probably should be weirded out by this, but I’m just glad that we don’t have to deal with them. She even gave us a compliment on our work, how’s that for a treat. The better treat was dinner, it was much better than the usual rations we have every other night.

As much as I hate to admit it, C.J. does know what she’s doing. Everything that she’s done was to keep this place going, it makes me wonder if she’s been planning for this even before everything went to hell. Even though, she’s still so irritating, you’d think she’d be glad to have some company after being alone for so long. She’s not that much of a people person and she’s very clear about that.

Right now, all that matters is getting to Lizzie, even if that means having to deal with C.J. shit for a little longer.

- Saul
    AKA: Grumpycakes... don't cross me.

~ TMC Revolver: Pink is the new AWESOME!

Chief in Charge of Distraction Technique

Status
    Achievements:
    BloggerHigh Level WikiTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Adventureless_Hero View Post
    Oh shit! Can someone tell me if my entry is void because it is longer than one page?! Please let me know and I'll try again.

(The second page was actually written on the back, so I hope that still counts as one page! :P ) Please, let me know!
    I think that is ok, as it is a bit of a loophole.
    AKA: Grumpycakes... don't cross me.

~ TMC Revolver: Pink is the new AWESOME!

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by yocatjaney View Post
    These entires are amazing! I would say someone should write one for Hope, except she probably doesn't write much considering she's blind xD -Jane/Hope
    Braile...?

Then again she can't write or read Braile as she's had no time to learn. Maybe she can type, and have lots of typos because she can't read the screen, or it's all scribbley.

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by facebook.com/alexinks View Post
    This one's got my vote on the basis of pure cleverness.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast