User Tag List

Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
    "Gatherer"

Status
    Was curious so I wanted to do some math. When Anthony shoots at the two uniformed biters from the air that string of shots last 5 seconds. When he shoots at the Inkling the string of shots last 5 seconds. If we say the M134 is shooting 4500-6000 rounds per minute this means that at 4500 rpm 375 rounds went out, and at 6000rpm 500 rounds went out. They spent between 750 - 1000 rounds to kill 3 Zeds. This works out to between 250 - 333.33 rounds per Zed. LOL.. there is the .3 of a bullet again! Of course this is if I did my math correctly.

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by clem131 View Post
    So, the LO was hanging on the helicopter for roughly 4 hours and a half and only after that time he attacked opening the helicopter like a sardines can?
    Zombie finds a comfortable perch on the outside of the Chinook. 4½ hours into the flight it notices that they are flying over magnificent ski areas near Vail. Decides to go snowboarding. Mayhem ensues.

Quote Originally Posted by Penguine View Post
    Was curious so I wanted to do some math. When Anthony shoots at the two uniformed biters from the air that string of shots last 5 seconds. When he shoots at the Inkling the string of shots last 5 seconds. If we say the M134 is shooting 4500-6000 rounds per minute this means that at 4500 rpm 375 rounds went out, and at 6000rpm 500 rounds went out. They spent between 750 - 1000 rounds to kill 3 Zeds. This works out to between 250 - 333.33 rounds per Zed. LOL.. there is the .3 of a bullet again! Of course this is if I did my math correctly.
    Rate of fire on the M134 minigun is pre-set to fire either 2,000 rounds a minute or 6,000 rounds a minute.
    Last edited by Wicked Sid; Sep 13th, 2012 at 01:05 PM.

"Gatherer"

Status

Lots of places for an Inkling to hang on.

Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage Patch View Post
    Rate of fire on the M134 minigun is pre-set to fire either 2,000 rounds a minute or 6,000 rounds a minute.
    Ive actually found quite a few different rates of fire for the M134. So I went with the middle RPM and the high-end RPM, but I do see the numbers you are referrencing also. Argh.. Wish I had access to the manual.
    Last edited by Wicked Sid; Sep 13th, 2012 at 01:05 PM.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguine View Post

Lots of places for an Inkling to hang on.

Ive actually found quite a few different rates of fire for the M134. So I went with the middle RPM and the high-end RPM, but I do see the numbers you are referrencing also. Argh.. Wish I had access to the manual.
    Ask and ye shall receive. Dillion, the manufacturer, has it listed as a fixed rate of fire at either 3,000 or 4,000 rounds a minute.

http://www.dillonaero.com/docs/DADS0...GUN_SPECS_.pdf

So a 5 second burst at 3,000 RPM = 250 rounds. At 4,000 RPM = 333.333 repeating of course.
    Also, are you counting the time it's spinning up or from the time of the first report of the shot being fired? I'm too lazy to go listen to it again.
    Last edited by Loyal Retainer; Sep 13th, 2012 at 03:04 PM.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Yeah, Blackhawk wasn't from Irwin. Done the math on this over and over
    Yeah someone else mentioned that as well. I should have know better to question your fact checking. You've been spot on with pretty much everything I've ever had a question about.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by Loyal Retainer View Post
    Yeah someone else mentioned that as well. I should have know better to question your fact checking. You've been spot on with pretty much everything I've ever had a question about.
    no, no, question away! I would never discourage that.

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Here a question KC, what the headcount? How many were in the original Chinook? Rescue Chinook? How many turned? And how many are left? I couldn't follow how many people/zombie were there.
    Last edited by UndeadSweeper; Sep 13th, 2012 at 05:48 PM.

"Hoarder"

Status

no, no, question away! I would never discourage that.
    In that case...I'm sure this has been asked but I must have missed it, do the zombies in the story only go down after a head shot or can they be blasted center mass and go down?

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Robzombie View Post
    Ink, formerly known as Bill Roberts was an enforcer for "the Family". He's a paranoid schizophrenic that was charged for murder and locked up at the mental health facilty by that hospital...he's not a scientist.
    How many paranoid schizophrenics which are normally busy killing people for a living do you know that that take up bio-chemistry or genetic engineering as a hobby.

I'm not sure of any amateur geneticists but.....
    1. Not all schizophrenics are murderers.
    2. Ted Kaczynski, AKA The Unibomber, suffers from schizophrenia. He's a math genius.
    3. John Nash, real life subject of the movie 'A Beautiful Mind', also suffers. He's a math genius.
    4. Ink is a zombie who can count, write numbers and enter numbers into a key pad. (OK, I'm just being stupid with this one.)
    5. Possible link between Schizophrenia and creativity.

Something interesting about the Chinook Inkling, she had on clothing. This is the first mention of any Inkling wearing clothes. Why is this interesting? Well, if she was an original Little One did she...
    1. Start out naked? From whom and/or where did she get the clothes? Who decided that she needed some modesty? Ink couldn't get any creepier than making zombie chicks then 'dressing them up to look pretty for him.'
    2. Out-grow her Oshkosh B'gosh, Garanimals and Pull-ups? There was a mention of her clothing but no mention of her dressed like the Incredible Hulk or Fifty Foot Woman with torn clothing 20 sizes too small.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved
    "1) So, the LO was hanging on the helicopter for roughly 4 hours and a half and only after that time he attacked opening the helicopter like a sardines can?"

Yup.
    Juicy confirmation.

Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast