User Tag List

"Lurker"

Status

Pin LiZzIeS LiTtLe OnEs

Just a theory,

Was re-listening to the end of the 3rd season and remembered about the hospital and when Reilly and Kalani go through the mental asylum and see the nail clippings on the floor and the inking machine. I have a theory that ‘Pinstripe’ found the people in the asylum and turned them into the little ones. We know that the little ones grow into the pale ones (after they have eaten a few times) I think that there are 12 ‘Little Ones’ – Each numbered from each cell room in the mental asylum. I don’t think they have stopped mutating and will become a lot smarter. They are the closest thing to ‘pinstripe’ and may be the elite guard for ‘pinstripe’. As they were crazy when human it would only make it crazier after the turning? The fact that whoever they bite turns exactly into tem as I think it has someone to do with the ink numbers. What I don’t know is when they turn others do the numbers transfer also? As so to say these are all mine?

Just a few ideas.
    Likes LiamKerrington liked this post

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by B-Mac View Post
    Just a theory,

Was re-listening to the end of the 3rd season and remembered about the hospital and when Reilly and Kalani go through the mental asylum and see the nail clippings on the floor and the inking machine. I have a theory that ‘Pinstripe’ found the people in the asylum and turned them into the little ones. We know that the little ones grow into the pale ones (after they have eaten a few times) I think that there are 12 ‘Little Ones’ – Each numbered from each cell room in the mental asylum. I don’t think they have stopped mutating and will become a lot smarter. They are the closest thing to ‘pinstripe’ and may be the elite guard for ‘pinstripe’. As they were crazy when human it would only make it crazier after the turning? The fact that whoever they bite turns exactly into tem as I think it has someone to do with the ink numbers. What I don’t know is when they turn others do the numbers transfer also? As so to say these are all mine?

Just a few ideas.
    Excellent thoughts.
    As for "transfer" or infection by Little-Ones: From what has happened to Boulder and Fort Irwin, and how the Little-Ones there behaved I would say the LOs have a different zombie-agent then standard issues zeehs; but the changes do not create a certain mode of dependancy or something ... The newly infected become stand-alone horrors. As for the numbered LOs: It is quite likely that these - like the standard zeehs - simply obey to the one(s) being smarter and more powerful which are capable of enforcing hierarchical means. And that is probably why Ink/ the One with The Markings controls the Little Ones, although each Little One would be capable of surviving on its own ...

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.