User Tag List

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Am I the only one that got excited hearing about Eleanore? The 67 Shelby GT500? Gone in 60 Seconds... no? Anyone? Just me?
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    The 67 Shelby is a beauty, but probably will stay dead...

Unless someone fix it. OMG zombie killing sexy machine
    Last edited by Tales from Valhalla; Aug 13th, 2012 at 12:37 PM.

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    Quote Originally Posted by yarri View Post
    I don't think it's a case of " Liz has moved on" look at the situation she's in. She's in the hands of the enemy, she's pregnant and basically helpless she's thinking the man she loves aka Saul the father of her son is dead., As a woman I can identify with what she's going through. I'd lie, screw, cheat and do what ever I could to survive and save my life and the life of my child. If that means latching onto and playing house with Bricks and calling Scratch my new BFF so be it. Liz is in survival
    Mode
    I agree. I think what could have happened is that she recognized that Bricks was a bit kinder than the rest of the mallers so she latched on and is using him as a safe harbor. But perhaps over time she realized that he was sweet and could have led him on. If Bricks is the type to Hulk out, who is to say that he never confessed how he feels for Lizzy and put her in a situation where if she turned him down, he'd freak out? I dunno. I'm going to take the safe route and say that Lizzy doesn't have an interest in Bricks other than seeing him as a nice guy who protects her, but Bricks may not see it that way. I think he likes her. As for Lizzy, the poor gal is just trying to survive, to protect the life of her unborn child.

[Edit/Addition]
    Regarding Gatekeeper; do you think he's really trustworthy? He seems quite composed and not all that crazy anymore. I recall him saying that he'd enjoy making it look like Markus had been attacked by biters. It's one thing to plan a coup to over throw a dictator, but it's another thing to enjoy mutilating their corpse, AND Bixby. That dude ain't right in the head. I guess Gatekeeper and Shovelface are just taking a cue from Burt's Big Book of Bad Assery, Chapter 12 "The enemy of my enemy is my friend."
    Last edited by Adventureless_Hero; Aug 13th, 2012 at 12:56 PM.
    There is no spoon. - Neo

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    I'm glad that Victor's character was the one to say Machete. I get tired of hearing it pronounced "mah-shety" Did Bixy snag that sweet zombie slaying weapon from Danny Trejo?
    Last edited by Adventureless_Hero; Aug 13th, 2012 at 01:26 PM. Reason: Cuz Osiris jumped on my shit for mispelling. In my face!
    There is no spoon. - Neo

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    good gravy that was good. im surprised with how sympathetic the broken gatekeeper came across in this one...

heres what i heard after cj kissed saul..."OH, kiss me you fool...wait, what..your not into me like that?...wow...i must have my wires crossed somewhere...seriously, i could have sworn you said something about wanting to bone before we go pick up your girl?....no?..alright then"..
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Adventureless_Hero View Post
    I'm glad that Victor's character was the one to say Machete. I get tired of hearing it pronounced "mah-shety" Did Bixy snag that sweat zombie slaying weapon from Danny Trejo?
    Remember that time that you jumped on Brits tits for mispronouncing coup? Try learning the difference between sweet and sweat.

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Privateer View Post
    Thank you, WA, for adding epic resistence drama to my zombie apocalypse! Absolutely spectacular! Personally, I think Sauls being set up for the fall. He has way too much faith in Lizzy'sfidelity, and the hint in part 1, with Bricks having clothes at Lizzy's? Thats a strong indicator that she's moved on.
    No. She's pregnant, remember? Two episodes ago she remarked that only his clothes now fit her. Bricks may secretly like Lizzy, but there's no way Liz has the hots for the Brickster.

Is it just me, or do Bricks and Lizzy remind you of:

kong.uptop.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Tales from Valhalla View Post
    Well, CJ was going all Kelly on Saul. You know "my body is ready" and "you should contemplate other possibilities". Maybe she's desperate because she likes this blindly in love guy and he'll sacrifice his life for blondie. Maybe she's one step closer to freak out... I like CJ but I distrust her.

Yep.... I am half expecting some shady move where CJ is the one to find Lizzy, but then secretly kills her and claims that she found her already dead....
    Last edited by Litmaster; Aug 13th, 2012 at 01:17 PM.

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    Remember that time that you jumped on Brits tits for mispronouncing coup? Try learning the difference between sweet and sweat.
    OUCH!

The grammar nazi has now expanded his repertoire to slamming typos!

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    soooo everybody will be meeting behind the hospital..meaning gatekeeper,bixby,lizzie, and bricks will all magically be in the same place at the same time...hmm....what could happen?
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Litmaster View Post
    OUCH!

The grammar nazi has now expanded his repertoire to slamming typos!
    Not my fault he jumped all over Britt's pronunciation.

P.S. You should have capitalized Nazi.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast