User Tag List

Your loyal web dev.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA Points10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive

Gamertag: XtremeRSR PSN ID: SenatorX

What if the Mallers had the zombies blood as biological warfare?

Just a big "What If", I was listening to "The War" Part 3 of 4, and Pegs can see Tommy was scratched on the neck and bleeding. He says it was from the pipebomb. What if they harvested the blood of some zombies?

It's been a long day so don't take me too seriously

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Hi.

Quote Originally Posted by turbo View Post
    Just a big "What If", I was listening to "The War" Part 3 of 4, and Pegs can see Tommy was scratched on the neck and bleeding. He says it was from the pipebomb. What if they harvested the blood of some zombies?
    Well, that would add a new level of "chaotic evilness" to the Mallers. And it would add a couple of questions as well:
    - A bomb deploys a lot of heat in a very short period of time; how would these pipebombs have to be built in order to prevent the bio-weapon-factor becoming useless due to heat?
    - Would the virus/ biochemical agent/ mysterious zed-mutagen/ zed-factor be affected by heat anyway?

But anyway: Although they might be capable to build those "zedified pipebombs" as well as act along such vile intentions, I don't think they would do it. Considering their attempts to take down the Arena, I guess Durai is more interesting in blasting the hell out of the zeds and back to where it belongs (, which would not be The Tower people).

All the best!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.