User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lizzy & Scratch

Lizzy Lizzy & Scratch

Hi Everyone!
    I'm not certain if this is the correct place and this is my first time starting a thread so please let me know if I'm doing something incorrectly. I just had a thought related to Scratch's intentions towards Lizzy and her baby boy Henry. Since it has come to light that Scratch had an abortion that left her "scarred" we assume that this means that she can no longer have children of her own. We also know that family means a lot to her. Since her brother is dead then she is probably the last living heir to her family and she has no one to pass the family ring to. So could it be possible that she is protecting Lizzy and her baby not just because of her experiences and loss but because she intends to take the baby as her own and off Lizzy to continue her family line? This may be a stretch but she was playing with her family ring while she was in with Lizzy during the checkup.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Scratch's reaction to lizzy asking if she was going to take the baby was pretty clear. Scratch sounded shocked like the thought never crossed her mind.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Hi there.

Well, I think Scratch does not have any sinister plan on her mind - right now.

To me it looks like the becoming mother Lizzy and the growing baby push Scratch back into her own dark past full of suffering and pain; and right now I do believe that Scratch attenuates her self-pitty and pain with the idea of protecting the baby and Lizzy. This is not about protecting a mother and a child, because Scratch could not care less; Scratch is way too vile and evil in order to think and act along these lines.

She has proven many times that she really does not care a bit about other people - except maybe for "Latch", whom she considered with some really impolite conversations btw. And it really does not matter, if it is something evolving around Mallers or other people: she did not hesitate once to deceive people into doing things, openly lying at people or even harming up to killing people just in order to reach her own personal long- or short-term goals. She is an opportunist - only in her own favor. And that is why I expect no less then Scratch instantly creating a plan with the baby and/ or Lizzy when the time is right and the situation may be futile for her own personal agenda.

With Saul probably entering The Colony soon, I think it is not unlikely that there will be a confrontation and that Scratch would consider the baby or Lizzy as a "device" to unleash her vile will upon Saul or others. We will see. There is plenty of room for speculation at least.

All the best!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurWA PointsBeloved25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: D4wGxxB0neS
    Prior abortion does not make a women infertile (yes of course it can happen, but generally not), and while "family" seems to be very important to her, I don't think it means that she's nesesarily the mothering type, or at least has ever been prepared to be a mother. By "scarred" i'm certain she is refering to the emotional scar, and I agree that she has (up till now) no intention of taking or harming the baby what so ever. In fact I think she will go a long way in protecting it. I also don't think she cares one wit about continuing any family line...she did also say it was a curse. She's a hyper emotional person which ends with certain results, usually violent to express her pain, loss and hurt. Thats why Lizzie is confused as to what her intentions are with the baby. This also confuses a lot of the listeners because we're expecting a negative outcome. I just think its us seeing Scratches pain and hurt in a different way which I think is genuine, in fact I think this is one huge, if not primary source of that anger and pain.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

The old coathanger trick.
    joint-point-counter-joint

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Aww... shit. That sounds more brutal than I'd intended.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    The old coathanger trick.
    Ouch dude.....just ouch. I had the same thought at one point then I realized this show doesn't take place in the 50s and 60s and she probably just had to go to some quack who had the gear, but not the knowledge to use it properly.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Ouch dude.....just ouch. I had the same thought at one point then I realized this show doesn't take place in the 50s and 60s and she probably just had to go to some quack who had the gear, but not the knowledge to use it properly.
    Yeah... I'll go to that place. I knew a girl in the early 90s who had a back alley abortion that went sideways. Sad shit.

"Lurker"

Status

Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Scratch's reaction to lizzy asking if she was going to take the baby was pretty clear. Scratch sounded shocked like the thought never crossed her mind.
    I want to agree with you but I just have a feeling that Scratch has the skill to cover her intentions (a.k.a. lying through her teeth) when she is not overcome with rage. I will keep this in the back of my mind as a potential path for the narrative until Lizzy and child are back with the tower folk.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by martinatime View Post
    I want to agree with you but I just have a feeling that Scratch has the skill to cover her intentions (a.k.a. lying through her teeth) when she is not overcome with rage. I will keep this in the back of my mind as a potential path for the narrative until Lizzy and child are back with the tower folk.
    After having listend to WND#42 other things have crossed my mind:
    situation a: Durai watches the video and invites Scratch to a cup of tea. At first he tolds her: Crazy bitch, then he tolds her: finally you've become a true family-member ... I know: pretty unlikely.
    situation b: Durai watches the video and invites Scratch in order to rip off her head, keeping the head alive for the rest of earth's existence in order to reopen the scratch and pouring salt into it; Scratch appears and is confronted with the video... and as soon as Durai transforms into Kratos in order to destroy Scratch, something happens:
    sub-situation aa: the colony gets attacked/ a revolt starts, and Durai only says: "We're not done yet; but at first make sure the attack/ revolt is silenced" ... OR
    sub-situtiaton bb: while transforming into Kratos Scratch transforms into Bayonetta and eats Durai alive, OR
    sub-situation cc: instead of ripping off Scratch's head he only slams his fist right into the middle of her face (breaks her nose, destroys her chin, removes plenty of teeth, but still she is alive) or he just gives a symbolical "smack" on her cheek and tells her: "Lucky bitch; the Zombie-apocalypse demands that I still need you; hope for your survival that the Zombie-apocalypse lasts forever, otherwise I will deal with you later; but for now keep a low profile - don't fail me again, or I don't care about nothing, crazy asshead ..."
    situation c: because of "something" happens, Durai never learns about the video.

Many "ors" and "ifs"; and it is hard to predict anything, because we know little about Durai ...

Anyway. Just thoughts ...
    All the best!
    Liam
    Last edited by LiamKerrington; Aug 11th, 2012 at 12:43 AM.
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast