User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    "Lurker"

Status

Scratch - Can she turn chaos into redemption?

When it comes to the character of 'Scratch' played by the very talented Jenna McCombie I think the creators of the series really have a chance to stand horror character sterotypes completely upside down. Her profile instantly suggests that Scratch was made into what she is however it doesn't mean its who she really is. I think the character deserves more air time as well.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked
    After the last episode, I wish Scratch burns in Hell for all eternity. And also that Jenna wins all the awards possible for her portrayal of the evil psycho bitch.

Her history is tragic and with it being what it is, it's understandable why she's such a basketcase. However, one does not simply hurt my favorite character like she did and not jump to the top of my hate list. Understandable, yes. Acceptable, I WILL KILL YOU YOU EVIL BITCH!

Ahem, I mean no.
    Disclaimer!
    These are the ravings of an insane lunatic. Take nothing he/she/it says, does or looks like seriously

Wonderful story with an exciting ending

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredWell Liked
    they made scratch pitiable in one episode, then sandwiched her with a double whammy
    of her doing terrible things to beloved characters, lol.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well LikedVeteran5000 Experience Points
    I think with her it isnt a question of CAN she but of her WANTING to because I get the impression that she tends to rule with her emotions, because of what has happened to her, she is an extremly angry person and allows that base emotion control her actions and has the attitude of screw them before they can screw me which prob caused her getting into trouble with the law. I think she might thrive on the chaos

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

As I've been saying all along, she's just misunderstood. Poor Scratch.
    joint-point-counter-joint

Philly Phanatic Zombie

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
    I believe she will end up being the Hero of the country. She will find a cure, kill all the zombies, and give birth to a new generation of people.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurWell LikedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by ClearSights View Post
    I believe she will end up being the Hero of the country. She will find a cure, kill all the zombies, and give birth to a new generation of people.
    Ha... Haha.... Hahahahahaha...

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ClearSights View Post
    She already is a hero. Michael is the true bad guy.

"Lurker"

Status

Gamertag: Sutic57
    being that scratch is from the prision she automatically seen as a villian which in some instants she is but but there are short moments in time during the stroy that shows she isn't a complete wackjob most of her actions from what i can tell have been driven by duri's wishes in the most recent few chapters shes been in she has been somewhat compassionate. the fact that she is letting lizzy live is one major instant of her have some human left in her

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Travis Sutak View Post
    being that scratch is from the prision she automatically seen as a villian which in some instants she is but but there are short moments in time during the stroy that shows she isn't a complete wackjob most of her actions from what i can tell have been driven by duri's wishes in the most recent few chapters shes been in she has been somewhat compassionate. the fact that she is letting lizzy live is one major instant of her have some human left in her
    "Scratch"
    "Prison"
    "Villain"
    "Instances"
    "Story"
    "Durai's"
    "Lizzy"
    "Instance"

/Grammar Nazi

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast