User Tag List

Page 35 of 43 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast
    "Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    The SAT phone is going to be a moot point when Saul finally is about to escape the Mallony with Lizzy and Burt when they suddenly hear jet in the distance. They are happy for a brief moment but it quickly turns to complete horror as the recognize it is dropping a payload of napalm. End of line.
    There is no spoon. - Neo

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    ^^^^ Everything. Remeber the NVG's that were in the gear stowed in the chopper for Irwin? The used them on guard while Datu repaire the helo.

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    Quote Originally Posted by Fordraceboy View Post
    ^^^^ Everything. Remeber the NVG's that were in the gear stowed in the chopper for Irwin? The used them on guard while Datu repaire the helo.
    The chopper is at Ft. Irwin. It'll do Saul, Victor and Burt very little good.
    There is no spoon. - Neo

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    You are correct regarding weapons definitely. One would assume a sat phone might be on a list of toys to bring just in case, but then again you might also believe it's worthless and leave it behind.

I always believed the implication was they took everything of worth. Sort of like the uneventful mission to get the water truck, I think we've heard all there is to hear about Locked and Loaded.
    How about the base where Skittles is?

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
    How about the base where Skittles is?
    CJ wiped out all the guns so there's nothing left there in that regard.

And for some reason, I'd just like to think that due to government bureaucracy the Reserve Base and Ft. Irwin would have two different non compatible sat phones. That being said, I bet Saul would think to look there if they had them there. While he wants Lizzy back badly, I bet he'd love to have the tactical support of the military behind him.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Adventureless_Hero View Post
    The chopper is at Ft. Irwin. It'll do Saul, Victor and Burt very little good.
    I think Fordraceboy was stating they took everything out of Locked and Loaded, using the fact that they had Burt's NVGs. I'm with Nik - I think we've seen the last of Burt's gun shop.

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyhoerium View Post
    I think Fordraceboy was stating they took everything out of Locked and Loaded, using the fact that they had Burt's NVGs. I'm with Nik - I think we've seen the last of Burt's gun shop.
    About a false floor board in Locked and Loaded that contain a secret gun, Shirley II ;-)

"Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranBeloved
    Kay, so I was wondering about the Family being Gypsies too. Veeeeery sexist society. Very insular too. A female supposedly "contaminates" water by walking over it. For instance, I saw a photo of two boys walking with a toddler girl and lifting a hose over her head so she wouldn't walk over it and contaminate it. They came out of around Egypt or India supposedly (I forget--they analyzed their language).

I wonder if there will be a sort of reverse Stockholm Syndrome going to happen with Scratch and Burt.
    SKITTLES?

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Eviebae View Post
    Kay, so I was wondering about the Family being Gypsies too. Veeeeery sexist society. Very insular too. A female supposedly "contaminates" water by walking over it. For instance, I saw a photo of two boys walking with a toddler girl and lifting a hose over her head so she wouldn't walk over it and contaminate it. They came out of around Egypt or India supposedly (I forget--they analyzed their language).

I wonder if there will be a sort of reverse Stockholm Syndrome going to happen with Scratch and Burt.
    Eviebae, explain reverse Stockholm Syndrome I can't wrap my brain around it. Please!
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

"Hoarder"

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Ray View Post
    I have no chip, I merely stated facts. It's you that seems to take offense where there was absolutely none meant. I suggest you learn more about the Marines though, the majority of your information is explicitly false. I won't deny that Marines have pride that clouds their judgement on how we are, but there's reason for it. We are simply that good.
    I guess you're right Ray, I must have been dreaming when I was teaching land-nav, Mk-19 and the M-240 (while other NCO's tought other classes) to the fobbits that were on their way to Afghanistan, because obviously the Army doesn't do that...

And you said earlier on the all Marines are Infantry first and their MOS second.

Ray I know plenty about the Marines, I've worked with them and know a lot of them that are now in the Army (Infantry). Out of respect for the nearly all the other Marines that don't walk around with their heads up their asses I'm just cutting this conversation now.
    Last edited by Leedo2502; Jul 12th, 2012 at 07:56 PM.

Page 35 of 43 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast