User Tag List

Page 30 of 43 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
    Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status

Gamertag: l VEE l
    Quote Originally Posted by wh33t View Post
    My mistake. I should have clarified. I wasn't asking for which you would consider evidence that Burt believes the gun actually is his wife. I was curious what you would consider evidence that he has a "psychological problem".
    My original reply was to this: Maybe he believes or somewhat believes that shirley(the desert eagle) is in fact shirley(his deceased wife)

So I don't have a reply for you.

"Hoarder"

Status

Gamertag: daredevilk PSN ID: daredevilk Steam ID: daredevilk
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    But if they knew, Scratch wouldn't hold all the cards. If they keep them separate she's got more options open.
    I'd think that even if they did know about each other they still wouldn't be able to speak to each other.
    I can turn anyone to my cause.... Just give me a minute.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VEE View Post
    There is no evidence of that. So no, I don't consider it. I understand a deep emotional attachment to an inanimate object, I just think it was overplayed, and agree with an earlier post, that being shot with his own gun would have been a 'better' idea.
    I disagree as a .50 caliber weapon ( shirley the desert eagle) makes a huge hole in a person and that would have been an automatic kill on Burt as you dont recover with your leg blown off in a situation such as this.I'll opt for what you call "overplayed" in the scene and call it a day.
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by yarri View Post
    I disagree as a .50 caliber weapon ( shirley the desert eagle) makes a huge hole in a person and that would have been an automatic kill on Burt as you dont recover with your leg blown off in a situation such as this.I'll opt for what you call "overplayed" in the scene and call it a day.
    You guys know more about guns than I do so I will bow to your greater knowledge.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries

This is a representation of Shirley and her bullets

This is a representation of what .50 cal ammo can do to the engine of a truck. The holes are rather BIG.

This is a representation of Burt's knee

its a delicate piece of engineering and very hard to replace even in the best of times in the world. As an Orthopedic nurse. I'll tell you the replacements of knees are never as good as the original.

So as a public service announcement I'm saying .... "Lets not shoot Burt in any portion of his body... I like Burt."
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

"Hoarder"

Status

Gamertag: daredevilk PSN ID: daredevilk Steam ID: daredevilk

This is a representation of Shirley and her bullets

This is a representation of what .50 cal ammo can do to the engine of a truck. The holes are rather BIG.

This is a representation of Burt's knee

its a delicate piece of engineering and very hard to replace even in the best of times in the world. As an Orthopedic nurse. I'll tell you the replacements of knees are never as good as the original.

So as a public service announcement I'm saying .... "Lets not shoot Burt in any portion of his body... I like Burt."
    ... Scratch however...
    I can turn anyone to my cause.... Just give me a minute.

Status

Why isn't Burt wearing any trousers? What are you doing to him?

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuolinkorinaa View Post
    I'm in agreement with werewolf. He's done that quite a bit this season... However, I don't know what plotline there is left to cover at Fort Irwin. So maybe we'll just keep going with Saul, Victor, and CJ as they sneak into The Colony. Hopefully they'll rescue both Lizzy and Burt.
    we've missed 6 months of goings on at irwin, there could be any number of developments at the base. plus the recon team that was sent into the city, we still don't know anything about what they were doing or why.

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    Quote Originally Posted by reaper239 View Post
    we've missed 6 months of goings on at irwin, there could be any number of developments at the base. plus the recon team that was sent into the city, we still don't know anything about what they were doing or why.
    That and the possibility that the recon team actually did see Saul and Victor as they took off. They may have decided it was too hot to risk touching down again. Maybe?
    There is no spoon. - Neo

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    I'm thinking that the only way Burt will be help is through Bricks. He the only one that know both Liz and Burt are there. So that how Bricks will turn on to the Mallory. I see this happening, Saul is going to lose focus and go find Liz on his own and find Bricks, since he hold all the keys and probably be on guard duty. The worse situation is that he in the room with Liz and Saul take in the wrong way.

Page 30 of 43 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast