User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    "Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

"ink" bulletproof!!!

ok listening to ep10 r n r part 1, the guys have just rescued the others from the arena. they get back to the tower and pop ink in the chest! a lot of people have been saying that ink was wearing a bulletproof vest...
    i listened carefully and micheals naration of the event says when ink stood up standing at least 6ft5 his gaze met saul's knife and when he turned to run micheal saw two smoking holes in his shirt?
    he turned away from them to run and the holes were in his back??? burt said he put two in his chest, this would suggest the bullets went straight through... dont know if any one else noticed this and posted already, if so im sorry for time waisting.
    ink obv has to be shot in the head to be killed!

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Not exactly. Michael noticed the holes in his shirt. If he's wearing a suit, that means the holes are in his chest (which would be protected by the bullet proof vest that Saul assumes he had on). Michael's quote is something to the effect of "As he turned to run, I noticed the holes in his shirt." He noticed it as he turned to run, not as he was running away.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Also, the jacket Ink was wearing would obscure the view of the back of his shirt.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Also, the jacket Ink was wearing would obscure the view of the back of his shirt.
    That's what I was drivin' at I just didn't spell it out
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurWA PointsBeloved25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: D4wGxxB0neS
    Ultimately, is what you're saying is that Ink did not get shot through the chest, or just hit in the chest and its a vest that was protecting him...leading to the possibility that Ink might not be a zombie at all?, or he acquired a vest before becomming a zombie, i'm not sure i follow what the point is...not that thats important, lol

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurVeteran5000 Experience Points
    We do have examples of other zombies (Behemoths and Not-so-little-ones) with tough skin, where bullets to the chest don't seem to stop them. I don't think it's too crazy to believe that the one in the pinstripe suit might share this quality, even without an added bullet proof vest.

To be safe, if I were to run into the one in the pinstripe suit, I think I would opt for the headshot.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Robzombie View Post
    Ultimately, is what you're saying is that Ink did not get shot through the chest, or just hit in the chest and its a vest that was protecting him...leading to the possibility that Ink might not be a zombie at all?, or he acquired a vest before becomming a zombie, i'm not sure i follow what the point is...not that thats important, lol
    What I think bradarro11 was getting at (and correct me if I'm wrong) was TOWTM was shot clean through which is why Michael could see holes in his shirt after he turned.

My point was he has a suit jacket on, so you wouldn't see his shirt in the back so TOWTM was shot in the chest. My other point was Saul brought up the concept of TOWTM wearing a bullet proof vest which he would have been given as a high priority target when attending his insanity hearing/trial.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

I agree with Nik, bradarro11 was suggesting that the bullets entered Ink's chest and exited his back.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    nick and witch are right i was getting at that the bullets couldve gone straight through him. however on closer inspection, yes micheals naration does state burnt holes in his shirt and not jacket, the thread didnt really have a good point... but i still think ink is a zombie.

Philly Phanatic Zombie

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
    And like most zombie stereotypes, body shots don't really affect zombies

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast