User Tag List

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Administrator, 14th Floor of the Tower.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First Class5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    I was a broadcast engineer in the military, so I know a great deal about audio/video stuff. I knew a good deal from the civilian side, but I was also trained at the Defense Information School in Fort Meade Maryland. And my BFA was in Writing and Directing. I find the only way I'm happy is a mix of technical and artistic.
    Shit yo! That's awesome. How long did you serve? Is that where/how you met Scott Marvin?
    What I find really scary about the whole Zombie Apocalypse conceptual life style isn't the Zombies themselves, but rather the fact that we are now a species so disgusted with normality and society that some of us would actually prefer it" - Some Zombie Nerd

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by wh33t View Post
    Shit yo! That's awesome. How long did you serve? Is that where/how you met Scott Marvin?
    That;s how we met. Served for 6 years.

Status
    Achievements:
    That's so cool! So I guess that's where the strong military vibe from We're Alive comes from. So did you come up with the ideas for We're Alive while serving or was it something you thought of a before serving? How old are you btw?
    What I find really scary about the whole Zombie Apocalypse conceptual life style isn't the Zombies themselves, but rather the fact that we are now a species so disgusted with normality and society that some of us would actually prefer it" - Some Zombie Nerd

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wh33t View Post
    That's so cool! So I guess that's where the strong military vibe from We're Alive comes from. So did you come up with the ideas for We're Alive while serving or was it something you thought of a before serving? How old are you btw?
    It's a mix. Some come from there, some ideas from others. I'm 30.

Status
    Achievements:
    It's a mix. Some come from there, some ideas from others. I'm 30.
    Incredible dude. Well I don't want to hijack this thread anymore, after all it's supposed to be about forum bugs lol. But I thank you for answering all those personal questions. If you ever need some help with some custom programming I'd be happy to assist if I can. I'm a web developer by trade. I work mostly in PHP/Mysql and Linux but I can do some design stuff as well. Keep up the good work!

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Oh sweet! Well, if you can think of any improvements here, let me know. Any bit helps.

Status
    Achievements:
    Oh sweet! Well, if you can think of any improvements here, let me know. Any bit helps.
    Honestly, I can't think of anything. You've done such a great job with these forums. All the cool reputation and rankings and such really give the site an extra dimension of interactivity. The main website is laid out a little strange, but it totally works! It's very artistic and I couldn't think of any way to change it to make it better as it functions pretty well already. The only thing I feel like We're Alive is missing is a Youtube presence, but you and I have actually already gone over that and you said you already tried the Youtube thing to no avail, which is a damn shame. You could be getting Youtube Partnership revenue everytime someone listens on the Youtube player, +comments, +likes, +trending +everything else that makes Youtube awesome. I know We're Alive is an auditory story, but simple imagery for visuals could give it a lot of depth too. Even images as simple as the cover art that only change when the scenes change would be huge! That's just my opinion though and the only thing I love more than We're Alive is Youtube, so maybe I'm not the best person to take advice from on the matter lol.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Yeah, the main site will be refurbished soon enough too, something more CMS based and stuff. Just might take a little time. I have someone working on it now.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Condor View Post
    There seems to be an issue with the arcade scoreboard. At game end when trying to submit scores, it will either jump to the forum main page or just do nothing. I've noticed this specifically on Asteroids, Bookworm, & Bejeweled.
    Fixed.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    This official forum of mine all the high light news are at the bottom of the page and the threads are roll over to the left....i don't know if that a bug or my connection wish i doubt it

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast