User Tag List

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked5000 Experience PointsVeteran

Pegs CJ: Past, Present, & Future

I did not find a thread under this section for CJ so I thought I'd start one.

I don't have a whole lot of theories on CJ but I do have one and this is the best place to lay it down.

Past:
    About CJ's past. It has been pretty common thought that she is an excellent planner and a poor executor. This may well be true but what if CJ is not so much weak in execution but perhaps just no good at improvising. So all her well laid plans some worked, but others could have hit snags. The ones that hit snags are probably where she looses her touch. Probably why she needed Sean around to help when she got overwhelmed.

Present:
    CJ as of this post is mad with Saul and jealous of Lizzy. Not much to theorize here with the present situation. Cut and dry. She's hurt so shes pushing him away to avoid getting hurt more.

Future:
    Here is where my theory and reason for making this thread comes in. I am sure CJ will come around to her senses in an episode or two. I have a feeling that she will do the honorable thing and help Saul and Victor come up with a plan to get Lizzy back. In this plan I predict a snag coming up and CJ might be the one who bites the bullet here. I feel she may end up dying. But not for nothing. I think it will be a heroes death and it will inevitably get Saul to Lizzy.
    Knowing how thick headed Saul is it will probably be this moment when he realizes CJ was into him. He'll feel horrible and what not and mourn her loss. And my second prediction is that Saul and Lizzy's baby will be named after CJ.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

The reason you didn't find a section for Cj under this forum is because it's about Tower Members. Cj's not from the Tower.

I'mma just pick this up and put it where it belongs
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Fresh Meat"

Status

Gamertag: Stuvius

Notebook

Great post! I really like your theories and how you backed them up. I do disagree a bit in one area though:
    The Future: I agree with your assessment of CJ. She may have executed poorly at times but her planning and organization is impressive. I believe, despite her feelings for Saul, that she will continue to make her decisions in a very clinical evidence based fashion. She will evaluate the risk vs. reward of rescuing Lizzie and decide that the potential gain is not worth the risk to the people involved and the security of Dunbar. Right or wrong this will drive a wedge between her and Saul. I could even see her sabotaging the rescue attempt in some fashion in order to keep Saul safe.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    1st off thank you Nick for keeping me organized.

2nd Stuv I am sure you are right in that she will stay cold but calculated. I would hope she wouldn't sabotage they're mission. I can see her refusing to help possibly.

I have a feeling however that what Saul said, "one cold bitch", may have hit home on CJ. There are 2 ways people can react to being called out. They can either shut down and go into a defense mode (which CJ has started to do) or they can dwell on it and attempt to prove that they are not who people think they are.

CJ has some decisions to make. It will be interesting to see how she will react to whats been put infront of her. Things are about to change and she can either sit in her Dunbar corner and pout about it or do her best to help.

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurWA PointsBeloved25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: D4wGxxB0neS
    I think the only way she shut down was by way of shutting down the idea of persuing any possible feelings she may have for Saul, which were probably fleeting at most. Other than that I think she just accepted what he said and will continue to serve her best interest. She may try to prove him wrong that its not what she is but not with any intention of sparking any kind of romantic interest.

I think she'll just end up joining with Saul and Victor. She tried her best to convince Saul to not do this, and failing that, once she knows his girl is pregnant, realizes that he is going to see this through, and the prospect of being by herself, she will probably decide that her best option may be to just help 'em out. Also key in this will be knowing that Fort Irwin is probably a safe place, and staying with Saul may be her best chance at getting there.
    Last edited by Robzombie; Jun 26th, 2012 at 11:27 AM.