User Tag List

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts on CJ

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by yarri View Post
    Why take the risk that the one that finely gets to her bites her and turns her?

His minions are not exactly the smartest things you know?
    let's say she did start to turn, he would undoubtedly have several moments to get o her and kill her. also, the zed are pretty good about capturing when they want to.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by reaper239 View Post
    let's say she did start to turn, he would undoubtedly have several moments to get o her and kill her. also, the zed are pretty good about capturing when they want to.
    "Sometimes its best to let a sleeping rattlesnake lay." my grandfather taught me that...
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

"Fresh Meat"

Status

Gamertag: Stuvius
    Quote Originally Posted by yarri View Post
    My thoughts on her are based on something Burt said in the beginning. "The smarter you are in life, the smarter you are in death." I think that Mr Stripes left her alone is he sensed that if she were turned she'd take him on as alpha of the Zombie army. He leaves her alone for pure survival purposes.

CJ is brilliant.
    This in an interesting idea. I have a couple of thoughts around this.
    1.) Pinstripe has not exhibited fear of any person or group till this point. Why now? Why CJ?
    2.) If the turned Zs answer to Pinstripe (I don't think we have seen anything to contradict this) I would assume he would want to turn intelligent people such as CJ and utilize them to accomplish whatever his goals are.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    As much as I want to play along...(and I will, don't get me wrong)

I feel like cj is becoming the new skittles.
    I kind of get the feeling that somehow CJ and Lizzy will be in danger at the same time and Saul will have to make a decision on who lives and who dies. I think someone made a comment somewhere, I forget where, that out of everyone Saul has it the best, he has his girl, his mom, and his dog. In the end I think Saul will end up losing big.

Or Lizzy ends up dieing and CJ and Saul raise Lizzy's baby.

Status

Gamertag: l VEE l
    Couple of things, firstly to re-iterate CJ's hotness, it's important, which is why I mention it again.

Also, I think it was discussed that CJ could have been a guard, did she show ink some kindness?

Also Also, I have my suspicions that the baby isn't going to come out of any of this well.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VEE View Post
    Couple of things, firstly to re-iterate CJ's hotness, it's important, which is why I mention it again.

Also, I think it was discussed that CJ could have been a guard, did she show ink some kindness?

Also Also, I have my suspicions that the baby isn't going to come out of any of this well.
    How do you know she's hot?

why would any prison guard show any inmate kindness ?

I'll keep hoping that Saul and Lizzie's baby survives.
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuv View Post
    This in an interesting idea. I have a couple of thoughts around this.
    1.) Pinstripe has not exhibited fear of any person or group till this point. Why now? Why CJ?
    2.) If the turned Zs answer to Pinstripe (I don't think we have seen anything to contradict this) I would assume he would want to turn intelligent people such as CJ and utilize them to accomplish whatever his goals are.

In the animal kingdom the pack answers to the Alpha as long as the Alpha can hold the pack the Alpha rules the pack. The alpha can be defeated by another alpha.
    The Zeds act with pack mentality. We can all agree that Mr Stripes is the baddest mother fucker in the pack at this time and there for is the Alpha. I stand by my idea that CJ might be a person that if turned could take him on and take him down.

Status

How do you know she's hot? -Because she looks exactly like the actress who played her, and strong women are hot! Obviously Riley is still my number 1.

why would any prison guard show any inmate kindness ? - my good friend was a prison guard, he had to keep his wits about him, but he was often decent to the prisoners, in some cases it was the best way to get the best out of them.

I'll keep hoping that Saul and Lizzie's baby survives. - me too, but I have a worry that the human race is doomed.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VEE View Post
    How do you know she's hot? -Because she looks exactly like the actress who played her, and strong women are hot! Obviously Riley is still my number 1.

why would any prison guard show any inmate kindness ? - my good friend was a prison guard, he had to keep his wits about him, but he was often decent to the prisoners, in some cases it was the best way to get the best out of them.

I'll keep hoping that Saul and Lizzie's baby survives. - me too, but I have a worry that the human race is doomed.
    How do we know she looks like the actress? Is there new art work for CJ? If so link me please I'm dying to see it I love CJ

I'm not sure it would go over well in an American Prison to be nice to a maximum security prisoner with mental health diagnosis as long as he was and a history of killing people in ugly ways.

Humans are alot tougher then you'd think. We'll survive.

Status

How do we know she looks like the actress? Is there new art work for CJ? If so link me please I'm dying to see it I love CJ - in my head, she does.

I'm not sure it would go over well in an American Prison to be nice to a maximum security prisoner with mental health diagnosis as long as he was and a history of killing people in ugly ways. - my friend looked after britains most dangerous criminal, not on his own of course, guy called Charles Bronson! Not sure of the spelling. He had a film made about him. Who knows what kindness one might pay, it might not even seem like one to us, but in their world, the smallest thing might be considered a kidness, doesn't have to be much.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast