User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Adventureless_Hero View Post
    Yeah, the difference is the spelling!

I know he knows everything! His title says so! DON'T LIE TO US NIK! He has all the answers!
    shhhhhh....shhhhh.....it'll be ok sweetie....shhhh.....shhhhhhhhhhh........
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points

Steam ID: AwkwardAlex1
    Jason, did you have the whole script (or your section) or just your lines?

I ask because you say the line, "He's dying." Did you know that you were talking about angel?

If you knew how crazy was that?
    If not, what did you think?

Great Job!

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Ask Dr. Jason what he has a doctorate in

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Quote Originally Posted by awkwardalex View Post
    Jason, did you have the whole script (or your section) or just your lines?

I ask because you say the line, "He's dying." Did you know that you were talking about angel?

If you knew how crazy was that?
    If not, what did you think?

Great Job!
    I can tell ya because I have a script...there are very few notes of direction when it comes to things like that. But..if he had a full script angel would have been noted with lines. Standard issue scripts are exactly what we hear on the podcast..not much more.
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Keep in mind just because he's a doctor doesn't mean he would necessarily know about certain things. We can try to tilt the conversation that way, but there's a difference between medical doctor and biomechanical scientist.
    There's mech's in the story?...how did I miss that?
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status

Gamertag: l VEE l
    Ask Dr. Jason what his opinion is on the outbreak? He has medical experience! We have an opportunity to get a VERY educated opinion on how little ones are created, what the behemoths could be, and how the haze could affect the human body in such a way as to create a rage-zombie-type person.

This was totally my own idea.

"Scavenger"

Status
    I'm curious if, as a medical professional, Dr. Jason has any opinion on how Ft. Irwin is managing disease control? What measures does he think Irwin or Boulder should take in regards to the zombie outbreak? Can he think of any less then obvious issues Boulder or Irwin might have in the general practice of medicine?

Don't know if there are good answers to that, but, would certainly be interesting to hear ideas!

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved
    I have been missin a few forum discussions lately, so forgive me if it has been mentioned elsewhere: in the last WND you guys discuss possible motives behind the decision Scratch made of keeping Lizzie safe. I did not hear you mention the following possibility:

during the first reading live, the lovely Jenna said during the Q&A session that we would discover something about the past of not-so-lovely Scratch which will paint her in a different way. She also mentioned, when you had her interviewed on WND, that she could not deliver a certain (unknown to us) line until KC told her something about Scratch and then she got it right immediately.
    I think there is the possibility that Scratch had a miscarriage in the past, or was raped or had some kind of brutal experience in that "area", and upon walking in on Tardust trying to rape Lizzie this past experience flashed on her, she felt sympathetic with Lizzie and intervened - in a brutal way according to her nature- to prevent it from happening. This would be the only thing resembling a human gesture from her ever in the series, as even with Angel she was maternal and caring only to extract information from him, and she would never admit to it, but it makes sense to me. In this hypothesis, the line Jenna had to deliver many times before KC told her that certain something was the "You're sick..." line.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by clem131 View Post
    I have been missin a few forum discussions lately, so forgive me if it has been mentioned elsewhere: in the last WND you guys discuss possible motives behind the decision Scratch made of keeping Lizzie safe. I did not hear you mention the following possibility:

during the first reading live, the lovely Jenna said during the Q&A session that we would discover something about the past of not-so-lovely Scratch which will paint her in a different way. She also mentioned, when you had her interviewed on WND, that she could not deliver a certain (unknown to us) line until KC told her something about Scratch and then she got it right immediately.
    I think there is the possibility that Scratch had a miscarriage in the past, or was raped or had some kind of brutal experience in that "area", and upon walking in on Tardust trying to rape Lizzie this past experience flashed on her, she felt sympathetic with Lizzie and intervened - in a brutal way according to her nature- to prevent it from happening. This would be the only thing resembling a human gesture from her ever in the series, as even with Angel she was maternal and caring only to extract information from him, and she would never admit to it, but it makes sense to me. In this hypothesis, the line Jenna had to deliver many times before KC told her that certain something was the "You're sick..." line.
    I recently relistened to these episodes and it seems to me that scratch knew or had a good idea that Lizzie was Prego as soon as she saw her puke.

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukas A. View Post
    I recently relistened to these episodes and it seems to me that scratch knew or had a good idea that Lizzie was Prego as soon as she saw her puke.
    I agree. I had posted that same thought somewhere in the Chapter 21 discussions. The way way Scratch suddenly took an interest in how Lizzy kept puking, "You're sick, aren't you?" You could tell there was a lot on her mind and that suspicions of Lizzy being pregnant were on her mind. Despite folks saying that Scratch is the type to be so cold as to kill a pregnant woman, I have to disagree. She may kill Lizzy after she gives birth, but I don't think she'd want an unborn infants blood on her hands. Besides, I imagine children are missed in this world. Think of the movie Children of Men (one of my all time favorites); in that dystopian future, the baby represented hope. The birth of Lizzy's baby could be the turning point in the story.
    There is no spoon. - Neo

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast