User Tag List

"Lurker"

Status

Angel is still Alive

This may sound crazy to most of you but when Scratch was talking to "Angel" as he lay he was very Scittish, not at all like the Angel we all know. "Angel" also apparently had his face entirely ruined so there is no way for them to know it was Angel. Now.. there was another guy ontop of the Tower, forgot his name but he got knocked out I believe, I think that he might have stolen Angel's ring or potentially was part of that "family", that's a big stretch though.

The only proof Scratch had that it was Angel, was the Ring and it's made clear. Shaun, CJ's Shaun from the other Tower also was part of the other Town that Michael and Pegs went to, those are my guesses though.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Sorry But but the powers that be aka Kc have said he's gone....
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Worm fodder. Confirmed by Kc, as Yarri said. Angel is gone, and this thread be closed.

Yarr.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND