User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    "Fresh Meat"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ClearSights View Post
    Yeah, I think my Itunes listen count is wrong.... It says i've listened to "Sirius: Bulls Theme Song" 817 times....hahah I don't think thats right
    WOOOOW your the winner!

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran

Gamertag: Bleulilydragon PSN ID: Lilydragon83
    I've listened twice all the way through, but I can't tell you how many times I've listened to the last two episodes. I downloaded it to my iPad so I listen to it that way. Now, I can't tell you how many times Ive listened to all six of the Trader Tales by Nathon Lowell. Scott Sigler is also a fave of mine...
    Last edited by Lilydragon; Sep 2nd, 2012 at 07:00 PM.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

RIGHT ON!

Bonus rep to whoever gets it.
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Hunter"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran
    Five. Not including the times where I go back and listen to the last five episodes for bits I have missed. Or the times I listened to the seasons individually for easter eggs. For example after the second run through of the finally of season two I made the Hannah connection. I should really have put that on record on the forum. Although I'm sure others got it first time through.

Administrator, 14th Floor of the Tower.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First Class5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Robzombie View Post
    I just noticed in iTunes it can show me how many times I've played each episode...Apparently I've listened to the first episode 31 times!!!!, the second episode 34 times, then it goes down from there. But I do know that I have listened from the begining straight through to whatever was current about 11 times.

How about anyone else?
    I've easily done every Episode in Season 1 and 2 from start to finish at least 10 times.
    What I find really scary about the whole Zombie Apocalypse conceptual life style isn't the Zombies themselves, but rather the fact that we are now a species so disgusted with normality and society that some of us would actually prefer it" - Some Zombie Nerd

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredWell Liked

Hmmm I've listened to season one twice... So not many

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

I've listened all the way through Season 1 and Season 2 in order twice. I've done season 3 (up to 35-3) twice as well. I've gone back to some individual chapters several times. These probably the most: Chapter 12 about 5 times, Chapter 23 about 4 times, Chapter 34 around 5 times, Chapter 35 about 10 times (the wait for the season 3 finale is killing me...).

Anybody got some favorite episodes they re-listen to more than others?
    Last edited by scbubba; Dec 5th, 2012 at 02:00 PM.
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    I’ve only listened to every episode once, but I’ve listened to Michael’s thoughts in the helicopter on the way from the downed tower, where he describes who’s left, (“and that was it”) quite a few times. I’m not sure exactly what grabbed me about that scene in particular, but I had my most memorable emotional reaction to the series listening to that.

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by molson View Post
    I’ve only listened to every episode once, but I’ve listened to Michael’s thoughts in the helicopter on the way from the downed tower, where he describes who’s left, (“and that was it”) quite a few times. I’m not sure exactly what grabbed me about that scene in particular, but I had my most memorable emotional reaction to the series listening to that.
    Oh, good one! Now I want to go listen to that one again.... :-)
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    I've listened to the entire series to this point three times... not counting the fiendish behavior I exhibit waiting to score - when I scrape the pipe of my podcast feed hoping to find somthing I missed before.... just enough to get that kick... This is an addiction. At least the dude in the dark allie doesn't have an 'off season'.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast