User Tag List

Saul The Magic Bullet

Hello all, it's been a long tim since I've posted and just wanted to say hello. I was listening to the we're not dead podcast and there was some speculation about possible immunity?

My question is, has there been any discussion about Burt's stray bullet that hit Saul? It's been a while since I listened to that episode. At the time, I remember thinking that bullet must have veered off track after hitting something........the man in the suit or something else.......invisible......new breed....? That might explain why he was so sick and how his immunity/hybridization got kick started.

There may be a post like this and if so, I apologize.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

I read "man in the suit" and for some reason I immediately thought to myself, "Batman? What the fuck? Was Batman there!?" Then I laughed until my stitches hurt.

I'm positive there has been at least one--if not more--thread on this subject. Interesting first post. Welcome!
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Lurker"

Status
    Not only did I forget to type pinstriped, I stuck this post In the wrong category. Sorry.

Thanks for the WELCOME, glad I could give you a laugh. I use to post in the old forum back when there wasn't much traffic.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by XRAY 441 View Post
    Not only did I forget to type pinstriped, I stuck this post In the wrong category. Sorry.

Thanks for the WELCOME, glad I could give you a laugh. I use to post in the old forum back when there wasn't much traffic.
    LOL! No, I totally got who you were talking about, but I'd just been reading a bat thread on another board.
    joint-point-counter-joint

Philly Phanatic Zombie

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
    It's like the "Son of a Gun" theory? Like where a bullet went through a mans "area" and had "stuff" on it and hit a female behind in her "area" and then she got pregnant