User Tag List

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    "Guard Duty"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked5000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by Adventureless_Hero View Post
    I honestly did not see this coming. I knew that Angel and Burt were in Scratch's captivity, but I thought they'd all escape together. My friends and I were totally crushed.
    Ditto. We had almost a full season to prepare (and come up with alternatives) only to lose him again in one episode is disappointing. I was really surprised to hear that the Mallers not only have an actual Doctor but a fully working hospital room capable of sustaining him in that condition even if it was just to attempt to interrogate him.

We all now know that act that would make us all hate Scratch ( except maybe Osiris :P)
    I only speak three languages-English, Spanglish and Sarcasm, If you don't speak at least two of them you probably won't get my humor anyway...

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    Any chance we can get KC or Shane Salk on the show? It would be great to hear Angel's voice again, without ventilator tubes shoved down his throat.
    There is no spoon. - Neo

"Guard Duty"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked5000 Experience PointsVeteran

Any chance we can get KC or Shane Salk on the show? It would be great to hear Angel's voice again, without ventilator tubes shoved down his throat.
    Not that is even matters but was it even Shane since he is otherwise engaged?
    I am still hoping for Raith next episode

OH OH AND a 5 min BeezeBall rant on Scratch is due !!
    I only speak three languages-English, Spanglish and Sarcasm, If you don't speak at least two of them you probably won't get my humor anyway...

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsWell LikedVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Britt can i buy you dinner if i'm ever in the USA again? ( XD i doubt it but still worth a shot)

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    Just make a long distance call and order her some Buffalo Wings.
    There is no spoon. - Neo

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Just make a long distance call and order her some Buffalo Wings.
    click and collect wings probably better, remove the creep factor
    Last edited by Drogon Malice; May 15th, 2012 at 12:08 PM.

"New Arrival"

Status
    Sad to see Angel go out. Was hoping for a heel turn with him getting with Scratch. Worse that he died before Saul/Lizzy. Shouldve seen it coming though. Can't be out here saving blind kids and puppy dogs and expect to live. On the up side, Burt might feel like a piece of garbage for questioning him. Loving Scratch and Tardust right now. Gotta be my favorites now that Angels gone.

"Hoarder"

Status

I don't know why everyone is all happy that Angel didn't tell the Mallers that the tower folks went to Ft Irwin. If Angel gave them that info the Mallers would have to travel just shy of 200 miles of Zombie infested, car clogged roads. If the Mallers were that stupid to try They'd loose plenty of people to the desert and dehydration. Then upon arriving at Ft. Irwin the rag tag army of exprisoners armed with whatever they were able to scrounge would have to take on a larger force of well trained highly efficient soldiers from the US Army.

To be sure Angel did right by his freinds by not letting the Mallers know where the Tower guys went since Angel wasn't privy to what awaited them when they got to Irwin. But the reality is that Angel didn't save the remnants of the Tower, he unintentionally saved the lives of the Mallers.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Leedo2502 View Post
    I don't know why everyone is all happy that Angel didn't tell the Mallers that the tower folks went to Ft Irwin. If Angel gave them that info the Mallers would have to travel just shy of 200 miles of Zombie infested, car clogged roads. If the Mallers were that stupid to try They'd loose plenty of people to the desert and dehydration. Then upon arriving at Ft. Irwin the rag tag army of exprisoners armed with whatever they were able to scrounge would have to take on a larger force of well trained highly efficient soldiers from the US Army.

To be sure Angel did right by his freinds by not letting the Mallers know where the Tower guys went since Angel wasn't privy to what awaited them when they got to Irwin. But the reality is that Angel didn't save the remnants of the Tower, he unintentionally saved the lives of the Mallers.
    totally in agreement. I felt his death was too quick though, we find him messed up and then he's killed in the same episode i think it would of been better if he had been killed off a bit later just so we could feel sorry for his situation a bit more. hearing angel get shot and his heart stop on the machine only made my jaw drop. hearing how messed up he was made me think "well i should of really expected this" but i hoped he was all super heroish and escaped with broken bones and such, gave me a slap of realism and then my jaw dropped i'm glad Burt is alive though, i've been rooting for him

We're Not Dead Host

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Britt5091 PSN ID: Britt5091 Wii Code: PSSH yeah right. I'm too lazy to locate that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drogon Malice View Post
    Britt can i buy you dinner if i'm ever in the USA again? ( XD i doubt it but still worth a shot)
    HAHAHA! Gawsh, if you listen to WND I think I'M the one who owes you dinner! ;D

Also, man voice is gone!!! YAY!
    Yer really putting me on the spot with this signature thing. So I will leave you with two things: BUTTSEX! and my website.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast