User Tag List

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Poor Angel, burnt and hands ripped up protected the tower to his dying breath. But im still confused, what did Scratch want? Something about his dad? I am in school and will probably relisten when less is happening, but if someone could explain thatd be great.

Releived as hell to hear Burts voice, hopefully he doesnt die (knock on wood).

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by StickUpKid View Post
    Poor Angel, burnt and hands ripped up protected the tower to his dying breath. But im still confused, what did Scratch want? Something about his dad? I am in school and will probably relisten when less is happening, but if someone could explain thatd be great.

Scratch wanted Angel to tell him where Michael and the rest of his friends went.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points

Steam ID: AwkwardAlex1
    Quote Originally Posted by StickUpKid View Post

She wanted him to tell her where they (michael amd co.) Went.

She was trying to get him to fall to her side to guilt him.

When he spelt "f" i was like no Angel NOO!