User Tag List

Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
    "Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points

Just going to give another poke for my series, The Cleansed - our first season (4 hours) of material is available full and for free to keep you sated until WA Season 4...

"Lurker"

Status
    Wormwood..... weird. I'm up to chapter 12 and enjoy it, but it sure is odd.

"Lurker"

Status
    http://podiobooks.com/title/broken-escalator/
    This Is An Odd Little Horror Audio Book, About People Forming "Tribes", Going Mad, And Killing One Another Because All The Escalators Shut Down At The Same Time Trapping Hundreds On The Second Floor Of A Giant Mall (Yes I Know How Odd That Sounds, Trapped Because The Escalators Shut Down). I'm Half Way Through Not My Favorite But It's Not Bad, I Think He Was Going For A Horror/Humor..

Description:
    SPOILER 

I'd Also Like To Give Another Shout Out For sanctuary: surviving the zombie apocalypse/ It's A Great Audio
    Book, First Volume Of The Series, I'm Hoping They Make The Next One Soon, Two Thumbs Up.
    Last edited by Cadarn Kraz; Feb 11th, 2013 at 12:07 AM.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cadarn Kraz View Post
    http://podiobooks.com/title/broken-escalator/
    This Is An Odd Little Horror Audio Book, About People Forming "Tribes", Going Mad, And Killing One Another Because All The Escalators Shut Down At The Same Time Trapping Hundreds On The Second Floor Of A Giant Mall (Yes I Know How Odd That Sounds, Trapped Because The Escalators Shut Down). I'm Half Way Through Not My Favorite But It's Not Bad, I Think He Was Going For A Horror/Humor..

Description:
    SPOILER 

I'd Also Like To Give Another Shout Out For sanctuary: surviving the zombie apocalypse/ It's A Great Audio
    Book, First Volume Of The Series, I'm Hoping They Make The Next One Soon, Two Thumbs Up.
    Having lived in Edmonton for years, and spending a good deal of time at West-Ed mall, I can attest to this. I would totally start killing people if the escalators all shut down. I'll totally check this one out. Thanks!
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Lurker"

Status

Exclamation

Having lived in Edmonton for years, and spending a good deal of time at West-Ed mall
    Let Me Know If They Describe The Mall Layout Right =p

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurWA PointsBeloved25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: D4wGxxB0neS
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    Having lived in Edmonton for years, and spending a good deal of time at West-Ed mall, I can attest to this. I would totally start killing people if the escalators all shut down. I'll totally check this one out. Thanks!
    What the fuck is this...sorry, can't be bothered to read what the fuck this is about through the thread...West Ed is just down whitemud for me...what the hell is this about....I know the ghosts from the rollercoaster accident still roam the halls....OH, and more importantly, Osiris lived in Edmonton?!?!? Jeezus, I'm guessing you lived near whyte.
    Last edited by Robzombie; Feb 11th, 2013 at 07:43 PM.

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Lilydragon View Post
    I loved FETIDUS! I listened to it at work, every time I cringed my co-workers looked at me funny, of course they couldn't hear it.
    Fetidus, is that the one with the bodyguard guy on the boat? If it is, I tried twice to listen to that, and I get to the part where he's offered the job, then I completely lose interest. Does it really get better?

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Robzombie View Post
    What the fuck is this...sorry, can't be bothered to read what the fuck this is about through the thread...West Ed is just down whitemud for me...what the hell is this about....I know the ghosts from the rollercoaster accident still roam the halls....OH, and more importantly, Osiris lived in Edmonton?!?!? Jeezus, I'm guessing you lived near whyte.
    Brother, when I was 8 years old I tried to cross the mud by myself. I'd run away from my babysitter and was trying to get to my mother's store at the mall. Ormsby represent, bitches. Four on the floor (that joke will never be funny.)
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    Brother, when I was 8 years old I tried to cross the mud by myself. I'd run away from my babysitter and was trying to get to my mother's store at the mall. Ormsby represent, bitches. Four on the floor (that joke will never be funny.)
    lol, good stuff
    I was a Beverly boy, I guess its still kinda nasty but homey all the same....
    Last edited by Robzombie; Feb 11th, 2013 at 08:08 PM.

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved
    Quote Originally Posted by Cadarn Kraz View Post
    sanctuary: surviving the zombie apocalypse/

Just Started It, Seems To Be Good (Once You Get Past The Little Intro His Voice Seems To Get Less Annoying..)
    Amen to that. It's actually quite good, but you have to get past the voice of the author.
    Likes Cadarn Kraz liked this post

Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast