User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    "Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsWell LikedVeteran5000 Experience Points
    i've been playing catch up i've only listened to 3 episodes total, trying to catch up IRL has a problem of getting in the way though :/

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Ah....yes. I would suppose a thread like that would be helpful for nonspecific episode questions in situations like yours.

I'll fire that up at some point today.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsWell LikedVeteran5000 Experience Points
    yeah i just thought it would be nice to throw a nice little random question in at people from time to time

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Personally, I enjoy the recaps. Often times you all seem to notice or pick up on something that I did not. Subtle things such as rain in the back ground and what not. I vote to keep them.

There is not much that you guys don't already do to make WND a good show. Perhaps if there is a unique sound effect or over the top scene maybe there could be a segment where you can bring in someone from the sound studio and talk with them about how particular sections in the chapter where created. Where they difficult/easy to come up with/stitch together?

Perhaps talk about your weeks. Was there anyone you came across that you wish you could have given directions to 'The Colony' to? Did you discuss the episode with people at your work at the watercooler? What were they're thoughts?

The only other thing I can think of to add to WND is in the off week between chapters just add a Chapter recap episode and a sort of where we've come from - what lies ahead State of the Undead Union Adress.
    Last edited by Bullethead; May 9th, 2012 at 09:32 AM.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullethead View Post
    Personally, I enjoy the recaps. Often times you all seem to notice or pick up on something that I did not. Subtle things such as rain in the back ground and what not. I vote to keep them.

There is not much that you guys don't already do to make WND a good show. Perhaps if there is a unique sound effect or over the top scene maybe there could be a segment where you can bring in someone from the sound studio and talk with them about how particular sections in the chapter where created. Where they difficult/easy to come up with/stitch together?

Perhaps talk about your weeks. Was there anyone you came across that you wish you could have given directions to 'The Colony' to? Did you discuss the episode with people at your work at the watercooler? What were they're thoughts?

The only other thing I can think of to add to WND is in the off week between chapters just add a Chapter recap episode and a sort of where we've come from - what lies ahead State of the Undead Union Adress.
    How about perceptions and opinions of what they(brit and nik)thought of the episode. I want to know what Brit and Nik think of what they heard. What they think might be coming up next. How the episode made them feel.
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12