User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 8th and Grand

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points

Steam ID: AwkwardAlex1
    Here is where I was going with this. KC doesn't put in anything without it leading to something. Now I personally take it as a clue that someone had that information [the address].

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Almost like Durai was sending someone to get that info... like he knows what will be found... like he knows CJ...
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Gatherer"

Status
    So CJ said that someone has been stealing from her garden. The garden is very well hidden so only someone from CJ's tower would know of its location. The only person we know for sure from CJ's tower lurking around is Skittles. I think the Mallers captured him and he had some vegies or apples on him. Questioned/tortured him to give up the location of the garden. He even might be the "old man" referred to in the end of chapter 24. It would be a good way to get Lizzy, Angel, Burt, and Skittles together.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GeneTwo View Post
    So CJ said that someone has been stealing from her garden. The garden is very well hidden so only someone from CJ's tower would know of its location. The only person we know for sure from CJ's tower lurking around is Skittles. I think the Mallers captured him and he had some vegies or apples on him. Questioned/tortured him to give up the location of the garden. He even might be the "old man" referred to in the end of chapter 24. It would be a good way to get Lizzy, Angel, Burt, and Skittles together.
    CJ hasn't been too forthcoming with either information or the truth. It's possible that she's still lying to Saul and Victor.
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    I thought I might have had a theory on this whole thing until I read all of ya'lls posts ... now im just dumbfounded and have no idea anymore.

*Hands up and down*

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12