User Tag List

Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    Well they need to hug the trees more gently...they kinda killed em..

I wouldn't write ANY theory off just yet...right now all we have is some cracks and a haze to go on...judging from the various opinions here...this could go any of a half dozen ways...including aliens (not likely, but just roll with it)...

I'll remind haters that as unlikely as it seemed at first...kalani was the rat..and it made for a hell of a story...whos to say the outlandish wouldn't do the same here?
    Casualties of war some must be sacrificed so that the Earth can live!!!! ( I love my tin foil hat I feel pretty in my tin foil hat)
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
    Wait could be the common cold/flu? Just evolve version? Look at the people that haven't been affect, soldiers, criminals and doctors, they would all have a their yearly shot, right?
    For the most part yes they all would have though this idea doesn't hold water. In the story there has not as of yet been a good examination of the dead that didn't turn. At this point its pure speculation.
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by awkwardalex View Post
    Exact reason i think we should post a photo of dollar and a hand. We have so many listeners out of the US.

Or if anyone can find that large of a crack...
    ibDollarBillsOnButts
    joint-point-counter-joint

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    Well they need to hug the trees more gently...they kinda killed em..

I wouldn't write ANY theory off just yet...right now all we have is some cracks and a haze to go on...judging from the various opinions here...this could go any of a half dozen ways...including aliens (not likely, but just roll with it)...

I'll remind haters that as unlikely as it seemed at first...kalani was the rat..and it made for a hell of a story...whos to say the outlandish wouldn't do the same here?
    The outlandish you say? So... Saul actually turns out to be cool?

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points

Steam ID: AwkwardAlex1
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    ibDollarBillsOnButts
    Ha. Didn't even realize it came out like that.

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by yarri View Post
    For the most part yes they all would have though this idea doesn't hold water. In the story there has not as of yet been a good examination of the dead that didn't turn. At this point its pure speculation.
    I know it's still pure speculation, but I can explain some of the gaps in the theory. Why did the Major and the Docs, explained by Ducan, turned? Generally military, doctors and cops are part of the first responder team in a way. So they would be the first one to come in contact with the virus at it full strength. Could be why they are affect differently andare usually the "smart one" Z. Maybe another reason why Scratch was afraid of cops being in the tower. There could been an unusual number of them still around. Also PIMP Z was thought to be the madman on the news. Which point back to criminals. But it only a theory.

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Adventureless_Hero View Post
    A couple of posts back I tried to rationalize how it could have occured but I was rather long winded, as Osiris pointed out. ; )

Basically I was thinking that because the zombies intended to eat the people they brought in to the arena, they did not infect them or taint the meat. I know that they were piling some of their own dead outside the arena, but it seemed like the ones in the pile that Riley and Angel climbed in was full of human corpses that hadn't turned. I don't think Datu had direct contact with the blood, at least none that was introduced into his blood stream.
    Another thought, we still don't know if all these corpse are '"clean". Remember that KC has remind us throughout the story that all the bodies are taken. Neither human nor Z were left. We know this since Angel's gf bodies was taken and we know that she turned. So were all the corpses at the Arena? If not, where are the bodies of the undead? Something else came up too, When the zombies are have "their games" at the Arena won't they infect the victims when they being torn asunder. Wouldn't they turn at that time? I yet to hear them eat their own kind yet.

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    Another thought, we still don't know if all these corpse are '"clean". Remember that KC has remind us throughout the story that all the bodies are taken. Neither human nor Z were left. We know this since Angel's gf bodies was taken and we know that she turned. So were all the corpses at the Arena? If not, where are the bodies of the undead? Something else came up too, When the zombies are have "their games" at the Arena won't they infect the victims when they being torn asunder. Wouldn't they turn at that time? I yet to hear them eat their own kind yet.
    I'm assuming that they take the turned corpses to the outside of the arena since that is where one of the trackers ended up. Datu, Riley, and Angel saw a pile of what looked like trash outside the arena but ended up being zombie corpses or something. As for the ones you say they will turn during "thier games", this goes back to that outlandish theory of mine that the zombies have the ability to not turn someone if they don't want to. So when they want to infect someone they secret that drool Riley observed in the video taped experiment with the sweat jars. When they just want to chow down, they don't secret sweat? I dunno. I'm really reaching on this one.
    There is no spoon. - Neo

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Adventureless_Hero View Post
    I'm assuming that they take the turned corpses to the outside of the arena since that is where one of the trackers ended up. Datu, Riley, and Angel saw a pile of what looked like trash outside the arena but ended up being zombie corpses or something. As for the ones you say they will turn during "their games", this goes back to that outlandish theory of mine that the zombies have the ability to not turn someone if they don't want to. So when they want to infect someone they secret that drool Riley observed in the video taped experiment with the sweat jars. When they just want to chow down, they don't secret sweat? I dunno. I'm really reaching on this one.
    Hmm.. why drag an corpse so far just to disposal it outside your home? Could you just leave where it is if you not going use it?

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Hmm.. why drag an corpse so far just to disposal it outside your home? Could you just leave where it is if you not going use it?
    Would you leave parts for your car in a place where they were not readily available? Or would you keep them in a shop?

Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast