User Tag List

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ray View Post
    I'm tired of you Osiris. We both stick to our guns, you however are a condescending prick about it. I haven't ignored anything and you've said nothing other than "mind the chain of events" so it's pointless to argue with you. You're sticking to absolutes, black and white, "they did this" without looking at context. Call me a troll all you want, I'm sorry I lost your dick measuring contest in concern to who's been here longer and has more posts. I've listened to the entire series about 5 times and I get the overall picture, you however look at each exchange as separate events that don't have an effect on what happens next in conversation or major plot points. You have no concept of context, emotions conveyed in speech and setting, and you can't come anywhere near close to seeing the overall picture. You're pointless to talk to because of your condescending attitude and your false sense of better understanding of the situations as they are presented. I'll ask you what you asked me. Do you read what you write? Because you obviously don't or you don't understand the basics of English. You also strive so hard to look at things logically (though you aren't very good at it) that you forget human emotion, context of settings and events and basic common sense. You can defend who you want, and I'll defend who I want, but I'm tired of your attitude. Drop the mic all you want, you're still wrong in many ways. Cute internet humor and a condescending attitude must get you really far in life.
    I stopped reading after this point. Sorry you got all butthurt because you got shut down, dude. No need to go that route, that's just poor sportsmanship.

QFC.
    QFT.
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Scavenger"

Status

Gamertag: HannukahZombie Steam ID: HannukahZombie
    Well, I put forth my opinion and got called a deaf, daft idiot. How else am I supposed to respond? I have very good points based in logic, common sense, and human emotion yet I'm wrong because I apparently "don't listen." Whatever, I'm done. Those are my opinions on how things went down and I stupidly let someone bait me into an argument. The old "wrestle with a pig in shit..." saying.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by reaper239 View Post

not true, i'd rather eat a bullet than sacrifice my own moral standings.
    It really depends. I think there are situations when you can overlook certain aspects of morality (i.e. selling out strangers to protect yourself and your own). Like I said, it's not like anyone's raping babies. They aren't pushing old people down elevator shafts either. I know that I would go to any length to protect my family. Shit, I'd have burned down the building in the middle of the night if they'd asked me to. I guess it really depends on what's more important to you. The life of your child or the life of some fuck in a hat you've never met in your life and have absolutely no responsibility to.
    Last edited by Osiris; Apr 11th, 2012 at 05:15 PM.

"Scavenger"

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    I stopped reading after this point. Sorry you got all butthurt because you got shut down, dude. No need to go that route, that's just poor sportsmanship.

QFC.
    QFT.
    Shut down? Not hardly. No, I got talked down to like a child. No need to be condescending either, but you're pretty damn good at that.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Well, I put forth my opinion and got called a deaf, daft idiot. How else am I supposed to respond? I have very good points based in logic, common sense, and human emotion yet I'm wrong because I apparently "don't listen." Whatever, I'm done. Those are my opinions on how things went down and I stupidly let someone bait me into an argument. The old "wrestle with a pig in shit..." saying.
    It's almost like you're angry about being wrong.

"Scavenger"

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post

It really depends. I think there are situations when you can overlook certain aspects of morality (i.e. selling out strangers to protect yourself and your own). Like I said, it's not like anyone's raping babies. They aren't pushing old people down elevator shafts either. I know that I would go to any length to protect my family. Shit, I'd have burned down the building in the middle of the night if they'd asked me to. I guess it really depends on what's more important to you. The life of your child or the life of some fuck in a hat you've never met in your life and have absolutely no responsibility to.
    See, that's what I don't understand and why I wrote everything I have. You say that, but if you step back and look at it the Mallers were never going to uphold the end of the deal. They're rapists and murderers. Kalani ingored that fact or was too stupid to see it and it got alot of people killed. That's my whole point. He was an idiot that pushed along a war he was never going to win. We've seen this in some form in every movie and tv show ever made. Make a deal with the devil and you're always going to lose. Charlie Daniels aside. If I had 30 people with much better guns and more ammo, I wouldn't burn their house down to save my kid. That's cutting off your nose in spite of your face. It makes no sense.

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    alright, how's this: osiris, quit being a dick, ray, ignore osiris he's only trying to bait you. i fell for it once and i will not do it again.

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    the grim reaper is OUT!

Wait...What??

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries

Raptr ID: WTF is a Raptr??
    Shut down? Not hardly. No, I got talked down to like a child. No need to be condescending either, but you're pretty damn good at that.
    The phrase shut down refers to this thread! I hope to never see this petty stuff again.
    Wouldn't you know it... The first time I let a girl into my life and she trys to eat me. -- Columbus

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213