User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    "Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    People here at work are very used to me laughing my ass of with something, but I had a very real experience today. Not at work nor during the bus ride.

I had an actual nightmare with We're Alive.

It's strange, because I never had anything like that while listening to chapters 1 to 31 and the scariest place I think this story has is that creepy hospital (c'mon, bloody, creepy, church-like hospital? Long corridors and lurking zombies of dead with a frankenstein lab? Yeah, that gave me the shivers). So I was surprised to find myself dreaming of The Arena, with Pimpstripe Zombie in the middle of a cheering and creepy zombie crowd. Some remaining humans tried to mingle to find out what is going on and those who had crappy disguises where found out and killed.

Pimpstripe shut every zombie up and pointed up. I was trying to run away from that damned place and Michael & CO. used the chopper in the rescue. And while we were flying off... Pimpstripe gave the signal and ZOMBIES CAME OUT OF THE ARENA! Flying! In choppers of their own!

My last thought was "the scariest thing is a smart zombie".

Then I woke up, scared as hell

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Hi there.

Seems to me like your sub-conscious has confused and mixed elements of WA and the next "Resident Evil" movie ...

But I agree: The WA-audio-drama is pretty powerful in getting you "emotionally involved" ...

All the best!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wait will there be a next RE movie? I only watched the first 2... or was it 1 and 3? Something like that. Will it be good? Maybe I should do a RE Marathon this weekend

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Hi there,

Resident Evil: Retribution is the new movie, which - actually - is part 5 of the movie series. Again "Milla Jovovich" kicks asses like crazy, and this time no one less but "Michelle Rodriguez" is going to kickass as well in this movie ... Up until now I only watched the trailer and teasers for this movie. But I tell you: This movie is a must!

Here you will learn more about "RE V: Retribution": http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1855325/

All the best
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wait but Michelle died in the first movie.... no? Omg I REALLY need to watch this series...

Thanks for the tip!

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tales from Valhalla View Post
    Wait but Michelle died in the first movie.... no? Omg I REALLY need to watch this series...

Thanks for the tip!
    I don't care that her character died in the first movie; more important: SHE is BACK. And since she is not Arnold Schwarzenegger I am pretty happy that she is back ...

I think this new part of Resident Evil will be just as pointless as any other part; but anyway: there will be plenty of cool stuff and action to look at ... And here in Germany the movie will be on silverscreen in the last third of September ... So a little more then one month to go. Yeehawww!
    Zombie Story:
    - is fun.

Administrator, 14th Floor of the Tower.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First Class5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by SWAYxFTW View Post
    I encountered something incredible on the bus and i just had to share it with the fellow survivors...

I was on a 12 hour bus ride and i was re listening to the first season of we're alive to pass the time. when i got to the war and there was a lot of gun shots and screaming and i didn't notice that people around me could here my the action as well as i could. Out of no where the lady sitting next to me tapped me on the shoulder and asked "Are you listening to 'We're alive'?" i was so shocked i could barely speak but i answered ya and we had about an hour long conversation about it. I think its awesome how many people know of "We're Alive" and enjoy it as much as i do. When i told my friend who actually introduced me to the show he gave me the idea to share this here and i thought it was a good idea. I would also like to see more people share these type of things with me and see if we can get a big discussion going so please if you have had an experience like this share it and lets get a huge thread going!

SWAYxFTW
    I was introduced to it by a friend. That was when Season 2 was just beginning. Back then it was just him, myself and one other. Since then I have turned many people to the show, but no one has really stuck with it besides just us original 3. Unfortunately I can't seem to get anyone I know into it.
    What I find really scary about the whole Zombie Apocalypse conceptual life style isn't the Zombies themselves, but rather the fact that we are now a species so disgusted with normality and society that some of us would actually prefer it" - Some Zombie Nerd

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    I'm too rapped up into this story at times. I find myself feeling suspecious of anyone with a scratch or cut on their body. I often have to stop myself from asking, "Were you bitten?" The absolute craziest was when I was driving to work while listening to 'We're Alive' and a crippled man was limping across the street. My first instinct was to swirve and run him down. Luckily I came to my senses as I doubt that the KC Defense would hold up in court.
    Was driving through town this afternoon listening to The War. Got so engrossed in it that I was white knuckling the steering wheel and had to keep slowing the car down cuz I would keep speeding up at the tense parts. At one light I got funny looks for yelling at the show. I just looked back, smiled, and waved.
    Last edited by scbubba; Dec 1st, 2012 at 07:39 PM. Reason: Typos
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by scbubba View Post
    Was driving through town this afternoon listening to The War. Got so engrossed in it that I was white knuckling the steering wheel and had to keep slowing the car down cuz I would keep speeding up at the tense parts. At one light I got funny looks for yelling at the show. I just looked back, smiled, and waved.
    Wouldn't it have been awkward to have been pulled over for speeding and just as the officer asks for license a registration.... Burt starts firing away with Shirley.

As you try to explain the podcast ...... Burt blurts, "Stand down, maintenance man!!"
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Wouldn't it have been awkward to have been pulled over for speeding and just as the officer asks for license a registration.... Burt starts firing away with Shirley.

As you try to explain the podcast ...... Burt blurts, "Stand down, maintenance man!!"
    That would be EPIC! And hopefully not too painful for me...
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast