User Tag List

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast
    "Fresh Meat"

Status
    Anyone eles think that skittles is the scientist who started the whole zombie outbreak?

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Perhaps I shouldn't have pointed out the dyed hair thing. I just wanted to fan the flames of theories, but the possibility of it being dyed seemed to be overlooked. I play devils advocate a lot when writing the series and on the forum. As of right now, Kalani's wife being pointed out to have red hair, Samantha, and Hannah having the same, still makes people think it genetically possible.

But I digress. Kalani had brown hair with gray in it. Hannah had red hair. And here's an article proving it genetically possible:
    http://www.thetech.org/genetics/ask.php?id=44

Maybe that will but the "Hair Birthists" to rest. But I doubt it.

Update: Here is a picture of a Hawaiian redhead:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/redzenradish/6419686819/

Hmmmmm.... the fact that Kc is going through so much trouble to disprove my "Hawaiian's Can't Have Red Hair" thing obviously shows that I was on to something.... Ever since 'Hairgate' went down, I've been thinking how this hair-color thing must be the lynchpin of the whole story, the one element binding all these diverse threads of plot together... Hmmm...

AHA! So it wasn't a person, but a bird who got shot at the golfcourse! That's it! That's it!!

"Scavenger"

Status

Gamertag: crazyyetii PSN ID: crazyyetii
    I used to be a redhead..as i aged it became brown in 10-20 years it will be grey...that is all.

Pippin's English Crew

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurWA PointsWell Liked

Gamertag: M e ss s ii a H
    Because I am a pedantic bastard, I thought I'd point this out:

C.J. declares they have lost 10% when the numbers in the other tower fall from 33 to 30. This is factually incorrect, as losing 10% of what they had (33) would mean they'd have lost 3.3 people. Infact, the percentage they did lose was just over 9%.

Just sayin'
    "I didn't fear death or what might be there if today was my last day. But that was then and this is now."

"Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranBeloved
    Wikipedia says:
    "Red hair is also found amongst Polynesians, and is especially common in some tribes and family groups. In Polynesian culture red hair has traditionally been seen as a sign of descent from high ranking ancestors and a mark of rulership."
    SKITTLES?

"New Arrival"

Status
    not sure if this has been brought up yet but, if kalani is not only the rat but also the shooter (now the general consensus) what about the evidence that he was not? ok listen, if memory serves me correctly, kalani and datu where ruled out as shooters because they had already left for the airport by the time the alarm in the armory went off. but if kalani was the shooter, does that mean datu knew about it and even help cover it up? why else would he agree to say that they already left if they hadnt? so that leaves us with datu waiting in the car for kalani to set off the alarm, run through the halls undetected, and then kill pipen. or maybe, just maybe. datu with his intimate knowledge of the building set off the alarm and snuck out through a service entrance, while kalani hid in a nearby room while everyone ran to the armory, waited until the coast was clear, offed pippy long stockings, and then snuck out quietly meeting datu at the vehicle and riding off into the perfect alibi. but why would datu help the man you ask? maybe because kalani confided in him his deep dark secret and his need to rescue his daughter, and datu with a missing family (that he is unsure of the fate of too), sympathises and helps Mr. tons of fun hide his identity while simultaneously protecting the tower from a dangerous mole.

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved
    Update: Here is a picture of a Hawaiian redhead:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/redzenradish/6419686819/
    Later in the season we find out Zombie Kitty ate her, so he's the mole. And the kitty.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Hmmm... Dye?

It has been a bit over two months. Would roots be obvious? Would it be even noticed on the emotional roller coaster ride that was the golf course?

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    my hair is brown and my beard is red because i soak it in the blood of my enemies. i told my little foster brother that, then, because he believed me, he told his social worker. his social worker had some questions about that.

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator

But I digress. Kalani had brown hair with gray in it. Hannah had red hair. And here's an article proving it genetically possible:
    http://www.thetech.org/genetics/ask.php?id=44

HANNAH HAD RED HAIR?! Okay, until now I thought it was just a theory or assumption folks had. Was there anything in the story that said Hannah had red hair? And why are you saying it in the passed tense. Hannah is dead?! Are all the characters in the story dead? The zombies won and everyone has died!!! No, I'm not reading to much into your word choice. Everything you say and write has to be perfect!

I can't wait for the next episode.
    There is no spoon. - Neo

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast