User Tag List

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    "Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points

PSN ID: HorrorHiro
    You know you listen to We're Alive too much when...you break into a maximum security prison, kill all the guards, and create an armed group of scavenging survivalists out of the prisoners. Then steal military grade weapons and use them for nothing else but taking down tall hotel buildings.
    Likes Storm liked this post

"Builder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blogger5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    You know you listen to We're Alive too much when...there is a drill at your house called, "Dont drop the flower pot."
    Likes Storm, runs4theheckofit liked this post

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran
    You know you listen to too much "We're Alive" when you start talking about the characters like they are actual people you know...

ex: me: "OMG MOM! Michael got trapped at the pumping station! I can't believe it!"
    mom: "Who the hell is Michael? What pumping station?"
    me: *calms down* "Nevermind. It's a zombie thing."
    Likes Lilydragon liked this post

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    You know you're listening to We're alive to much when you know the exact number of steps to the exit at work from any point in the building.
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    You know you're listening to We're alive to much when you wonder if your patient turns into a biter if you can A. outrun them or B. take then down before they get you.
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

"Lurker"

Status
    You know you listen to We're Alive too much when......thinking to yourself while going up the stairwell at work" There is no way I would last in the tower, I couldn't handle all the stairs!!"

Or, when your 3rd grader tells all his friends at school that if the zombies come, they all need to come with him, because his mom has it all figured out....and he's right!

"Guard Duty"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked5000 Experience PointsVeteran

You know you listen to We're Alive to much when a non-fire alarm goes off telling you to exit the building in an orderly fashion and all you can think is "It's finally happening! Zombies!!" And start looking for items that can become bludgeoning weapons.
    I only speak three languages-English, Spanglish and Sarcasm, If you don't speak at least two of them you probably won't get my humor anyway...

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

You know you listen to We're Alive too much when you get mad at your co-workers because you found out who The Rat was and it 'just couldn't be! I has to be one of you assholes! This is bullshit! He couldn't have done it on his own! I know one of you helped him and I won't work with traitors! I quit!'
    joint-point-counter-joint

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    You know you listen to We're Alive too much when you get mad at your co-workers because you found out who The Rat was and it 'just couldn't be! I has to be one of you assholes! This is bullshit! He couldn't have done it on his own! I know one of you helped him and I won't work with traitors! I quit!'
    *laughs ass off *

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    where i work we hear a lot of artillery fire. you know you listen to WA too much when you hear them testing the big guns and think, "this time? no? awe."

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast