User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Currently listening to episode #29. It was kind of jokingly thrown out there earlier during the show about the "files" literally being mugshots and dossier-like. I realized in hindsight that that could very well be possible actually. If Chin Wei is so resourceful and clever, what's preventing her from going back to the prison and getting the literal files on the prisoners, you couldn't ask for more thorough info than that with who you're having to deal with. I think this is unlikely, Saul or Victor surely would've said something about it since it would've been so formal and out of the norm but technically possible.

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    That could be a possibility, and I would love it if Chinwe turned out to do something that badass. Though I am not sure that the Mallers would have allowed the files to survive. They likely would have burned them. This was their chance to start anew and leave the old behind. In their eyes I doubt they see themselves as doing anything wrong. As Tardust said, everything this there for the taking, why not enjoy the finer things?
    There is no spoon. - Neo

"Lurker"

Status

Still listening and just paused again to make a comment. The conversation is currently about how killing Pippin was a selfish act that doesn't click with a sacrifice like Kalani did. Maybe I'm misremembering but didn't it turn out that Pippin actually WAS a plant by the mallers? He might very well have been a slave and all that but he could have been compelled to infiltrate (along the same lines as the 'using Hanna as leverage to make Kalani a mole' theory) and in that case killing Pippin might not have been to hide Kalani's identity but to protect the tower?

"Hoarder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    VeteranBlogger1000 Experience PointsWiki Amateur
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: NationalProphet Steam ID: xHDShadowx Raptr ID: HDShadow
    Quote Originally Posted by audiodramadirectory View Post
    Still listening and just paused again to make a comment. The conversation is currently about how killing Pippin was a selfish act that doesn't click with a sacrifice like Kalani did. Maybe I'm misremembering but didn't it turn out that Pippin actually WAS a plant by the mallers? He might very well have been a slave and all that but he could have been compelled to infiltrate (along the same lines as the 'using Hanna as leverage to make Kalani a mole' theory) and in that case killing Pippin might not have been to hide Kalani's identity but to protect the tower?
    It might be a bit of both. Kalani obviously had a change of heart when dealing with the tower. He's not an evil person, just wrong place, wrong time for whatever happened to him. I don't think he killed Pippin purely to conceal his identity, but I'm sure that played a role.
    Find me on these places: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Tumblr, and YouTube. Check out my podcasts: Around the Campfire and The Broforce Podcast.

"Lurker"

Status
    Brit here's something that got looked over by your double entendre mind:
    Ep 9-1 @ 6:30 bullets... not the kind we need (except Kelly).
    Discuss.

great stuff. Been with you since Ep 12.

"Lurker"

Status
    forgot to add...
    Chinwe has the files because she worked at the prison.
    explains the files and the baton she used and the choke hold.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by JahMas Roozell View Post
    bullets... not the kind we need
    Took me a minute, but lol.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Why are we still talking about Kalani killing Pip? That cat was too fat to move around all Sho Kushogi (google him) plus he needed to beat feet down at least 4 flight of stairs and get out to Datu. His big azz would be weezing for days and sweating like two fat dudes stuck in a phone booth fighting over a snickers.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran

Most people can figure out how to do a basic chokehold, but yes law enforcement, military or martial arts can teach you to perfect the manuever. To have my little stereotype moment, Chinwe is Asian, clearly she is born with martial arts super powers.

Former prison guard is possible, but so is a former law enforcement or military career. Considering how organized Chinwe is, she is skilled at adapting and seemed knowledgable about Saul's training, asking about the rifle, then driving around in circles to mess him up. However she could be like me, who loves to learn as many things about how armies work as I can and trains martial arts. I got a guy to tap when I was just using one arm, it isn't that hard once you have their neck. While I like the other theories, my bet is that Chinwe is a survivalist nerd.

Also I agree with Crowbar and Nikvoodoo who said it long ago. Kalani was too fat to have been Pippin's killer. This is one twist I have no idea how to come at it and I think KC will throw us all on our heads. I expect to be surprised for why Chinwe has a Kalani file

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12