User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

We're Not Dead #29

So it's out there! Enjoy!!
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    So it's out there! Enjoy!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=n6MzQ7kpU8o#!

Enjoy it!

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran

First off, I know the Canadian jokes was just a show of love. I love it
    Canadians can pronounce Chinwe BTW, we're on that.
    King Datu's first confirmed zombie kill was in Chapter 10 when he pulverized that zombie's head with the chair leg after Samantha was taken. It was so brutal Angel commented on the condition of the corpse.

Fun part, every time Brit asked Brad what he thought I would perk up more or start to respond since his name is my name too. Intransit74 is cool, we can share our name

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    Another great episode!

I agree with Comrade Narf, Buffalo Wings rule. In response to his question, "Who will eat it when Saul makes a brash move to save Lizzy," I want to say that Bricks will. I feel he is going to be one of those characters who is misguided and actually has a heart of gold. In time we'll see that he actually treats Lizzy quite well and will become a lovable character. Then when Saul is going to rescue her, he puts a bit of lead between Bricks eyes. It will be sad as fuck all and will create tension between Saul and Lizzy. That or Saul's brash move will end up getting Lizzie killed in which case he will then pointlessly sacrifice himself, very much like Nik feels. But Bricks is my first choice.

Nik's abrupt sign off could only be attributed to one thing: Skyward Sword beckoned!

I'm just going to say you three did a great job. I don't know how else to compliment you all since each show has been rock ass. So rather than risk sounding like a suck I'm just going to say, good job, again. I liked the length of the show, it was nice and meaty, lots of girth. Kudos.

Last edited by Adventureless_Hero; Feb 21st, 2012 at 08:02 AM.
    There is no spoon. - Neo

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    Okay, seriously, how come hardly anybody posts in regards to We're Not Dead?! Is nobody listening anymore? What the eff scott fitzgerald?!

One suggestion I would make that would possibly draw more folks to the "after thoughts" of the show could be that you try to get another cast member to interview? I personally would greatly enjoy hearing you interview Nate Geez or Otto Sturcke. Although I think Blair Byhower is owed an episode considering how she was totally ignored the last time she was on. What sayeth you?
    There is no spoon. - Neo

Pippin's English Crew

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurWA PointsWell Liked

Gamertag: M e ss s ii a H
    I think a lot of people (like me) listen but don't comment on it. Also, I listened before I came onto the forums as it told me all the theories being brought up on here, so this may be a significant chunk of the audience.

This week I have something to comment on though. My admittedly crap theory got mentioned on WND! Woo!
    "I didn't fear death or what might be there if today was my last day. But that was then and this is now."

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pikepaw View Post
    First off, I know the Canadian jokes was just a show of love. I love it
    Canadians can pronounce Chinwe BTW, we're on that.
    King Datu's first confirmed zombie kill was in Chapter 10 when he pulverized that zombie's head with the chair leg after Samantha was taken. It was so brutal Angel commented on the condition of the corpse.
    True, though I think the unwritten aspect of what we were talking about was shooting one. Though I will readily admit beating one to death with a chair leg skipped my memory at the time we were recording.

Quote Originally Posted by Adventureless_Hero View Post
    Nik's abrupt sign off could only be attributed to one thing: Skyward Sword beckoned!
    No...as much as I wanted that to be true.....I sincerely had my internet go away for like 10 minutes. There were times my internet dropped out mid conversation too, which is why I repeated the emailer's Dick Van Dyke comment without acknowledging that they said it first. I didn't hear britt say it at all.

SEE! I TOLD YOU SOMEONE WOULD KNOW WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT!!
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops

"Guard Duty"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked5000 Experience PointsVeteran

Yes Nik I knew the Secret Squirrel I also think I heard a few Mel Brooks lines thrown in but these youngin's just don't know good stuff

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    Yes Nik I knew the Secret Squirrel I also think I heard a few Mel Brooks lines thrown in but these youngin's just don't know good stuff
    To be honest, I wouldn't even be able to ID the Mel Brooks lines....nor would I be able to catch Monty Python lines except for "And now for something completely different." I've absorbed them so deeply into my soul I can't tell where they end and I begin.

"Guard Duty"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked5000 Experience PointsVeteran

Okay okay Hero said the same thing, Maybe I totally made that up putting my own twisted warped humor onto you

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast