Riley: An interesting tidbit is that Riley can not say Pegs. Fir her it is pihgs. So Riley would not bring Pegs name up on the radio.

Mallers. Scratch met Burt with the tanker and Michael in the stairway. So she could recognize them by voice.

Pegs. She talks to them on the radio at the war. Even if they had been listening in the whole time and could know everyone (later Tardust says he had to listen to all their bird talk). Scratch and Durai may have pretended not to know her. Durai and pegs could be negotiating in open code requesting a couple more weeks or days) But talks break down because of shots fired.

Still lots of unknowns.

Thief
Rat
Shooter
Assassin

Could be one or more people.

If one did all I am pretty sure Kelly is the only one left alive and well known to us

Remove shooter and it could be

Kelly or Pegs

Add back shooter and remove thief

Kelly. The weakness here is Kelly with gun in season 1 seems odd. But season two shows a surprise. When asked by gatekeeper what type of gun, she plays dumb. Fast forward a few days to the escape from the colony. I do not remember the direct quote, but it is something like, here Pegs, you take the M16 and I'll take the gloc. That makes me scratch my head. She does not know the m16 even after three months of lessons of lessons from Burt? She calls the hangun by name even though we have never heard of that type of pistol. Maybe she learned from Burt or criminal case. But it is one of things that makes me say hmmmmm and file it away.

This is reinforced later when they rescue Tanya. Michael tells her to stay put. But she runs and shoots very well. So well that Michael says Kelly?!?