User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hawaii

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    I forgot that he was the one who set up the ambush and was watching Burt and crew from the roof. Speaking of the Ambush.. I think that was also people from the first tower. Remember Samantha said they lost people in bunches and she mentioned a convoy ambush.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    I'm listening to Purgatory 3/3 and at 8:18 Kalani says "wait" and at 9:01 he's says "don't leave me here. I think I can walk." Hell, by 9:50 he's running like crazy with Angel and Riley. He's helping them get through a door with mad energy. Bastard WAS playing possum! Well, I really can't blame him because it's You vs Me.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    True. And that samantha chick was going to sacrifice him to save herself and datu. Its not like you can blame the dude.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Well, according to Sam, he was supposed to be next anyway. He had to have been lying there listening the whole time. I just wonder how many times that ploy had saved him before.

"Scavenger"

Status
    I agree with you guys. Kalani is slimy.

I also wondered how the Zombies where lighting small fires in the arena but not burning the place down. (And HOW they were lighting them). My thought also was a nice Molotav on the roof ought to take care of a bunch of them. Hell, burn down the enitre block while you are at it.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsVeteran5000 Experience Points

PSN ID: Hollomandious
    1 word. 1 shot. 1 solution.

C L A Y M O R E

Did Burt only have one at the shop?

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    They only took the one for some reason, but he had more in the vault.. hell, he had more of everything in there.

"Lurker"

Status
    But if you burn down the arena you send all the zombies scattering like cockroaches. Which may end up bad. They would have to blow it up and drop it on all the creatures. A couple claymores should do this nice.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Reddeyez32 View Post
    But if you burn down the arena you send all the zombies scattering like cockroaches. Which may end up bad. They would have to blow it up and drop it on all the creatures. A couple claymores should do this nice.
    To take down an arena with Claymores, you'd probably have to have a few hundred thousand. Claymore's are anti personnel mines and are designed to tear through bodies, not buildings. They'd need a bunch of TNT, or C-4 set at structurally significant locations . If they felt like overachieving, an ampho bomb could do a lot of damage, and if they felt like really doing something different, they could set off a thermite device on the roof and watch it rain down terror on the zombies below.

6 Degrees of Seven Bacon

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsVeteranLoved
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    To take down an arena with Claymores, you'd probably have to have a few hundred thousand. Claymore's are anti personnel mines and are designed to tear through bodies, not buildings. They'd need a bunch of TNT, or C-4 set at structurally significant locations . If they felt like overachieving, an ampho bomb could do a lot of damage, and if they felt like really doing something different, they could set off a thermite device on the roof and watch it rain down terror on the zombies below.
    Enough Super-Thermite (Or Nano-Thermite if you want be anal about it) set around the roof's edges could take the place down... But, it is a ton of thermite.
    "Run..." Was his final word as he exhaled for the last time.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast