User Tag List

Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    At The Other Tower, CJ may have implemented a hunker down strategy, but her Charisma is worse than Michaels. Once they take casualties in the convoy / Scavenger, Kalani says that people started leaving. When the zombies hit The Other Tower very few remain. A group counter attacks the Arena to free Kalani and Samantha. This is a bust resulting in many of them being killed in view of Samantha. Many of the slaves held by the mallers may have been associated with The Other Tower

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur LaMarche View Post
    At The Other Tower, CJ may have implemented a hunker down strategy, but her Charisma is worse than Michaels. Once they take casualties in the convoy / Scavenger, Kalani says that people started leaving. When the zombies hit The Other Tower very few remain. A group counter attacks the Arena to free Kalani and Samantha. This is a bust resulting in many of them being killed in view of Samantha. Many of the slaves held by the mallers may have been associated with The Other Tower
    And that last bit is the part that makes me question if she's given up all hope or not...if she saw the convoy going to the arena, surely she saw the trailer full of slaves...just an observation.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Meh. Work is a drag and I need an ego boost. So...

Posted December 23rd in the VooDoo Lounge for Season 3

[QUOTE=Arthur LaMarche;31971]

...Truncated

CJ of the other tower will surface.

Truncated...

QUOTE]

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    Quote Originally Posted by litmaster View Post
    Question: How did the dead guy at the (toppled) Tower come up with the note in his pocket that has the address of one of Chinwe's 'farms'???

Option A: He was a Maller who either found or was informed about the existence of this farm by some other Mallers.
    Option B: He was the last of Chinwe's crew, who stopped off to scavenge on the way to pick up oranges.
    Option C: He was a random roamer who just lucked across the place.

Well?
    That is a good question! It could be that the Mallers, in all their scavenging, stumbled across some of these farms and were stealing from them, or using them for provisions on their scavenging missions. It could be that they new the location of more than one farm and kept them written down for occasions where they might get lost. Chinwe did ask Victor and Saul, "were you the one stealing from my farm" but the way she said it made me think that it has been an ongoing problem. I thought of Skittles as a culprit too. But that could be one explanation as to why that corpse had a paper with the farm address.

I don't think it is likely he was a friend of Chinwe's, or at least he hadn't been her friend for a while. He was freshly turned and Chinwe seemed very aware that she was alone and appeared to be alone for quite sometime. It could be that the corpse was a one time friend and member of her tower who then defected to the Mallers. But I'm not sure if the Mallers are accepting new recruits without having said recruits spill the beans on their previous locales.
    There is no spoon. - Neo

Pippin's English Crew

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurWA PointsWell Liked

Gamertag: M e ss s ii a H
    Quote Originally Posted by litmaster View Post
    Question: How did the dead guy at the (toppled) Tower come up with the note in his pocket that has the address of one of Chinwe's 'farms'???

Option A: He was a Maller who either found or was informed about the existence of this farm by some other Mallers.
    Option B: He was the last of Chinwe's crew, who stopped off to scavenge on the way to pick up oranges.
    Option C: He was a random roamer who just lucked across the place.

Well?
    I would presume this was who Chinwe was referencing when she asked whether Saul and Victor were the ones stealing from the farm. Whether they were a Maller or just a survivor remains to be seen.
    "I didn't fear death or what might be there if today was my last day. But that was then and this is now."

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

The only question I'd have regarding the dude with the address being a maller.....if it was actually the Mallers, why wouldn't they have just swept through and stolen everything in that garden/farm? It could be that they were trying to escape the scene rapidly, but with the slow pace they seemed to be surveying the wreckage in the post credit sequence in Chapter 24 it doesn't seem like they'd pass up the opportunity for fresh food.

Then again....I'm trying to assign logic to one of the most irrational groups in the series.....
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:

I thought about that too as I was posting my previous message. One of the few ideas I came up with was that Scratch was leading the group. She may have had her priorities fixed on getting revenge on Peggs. It was pretty obvious that Durai had no idea about her little Tower demolition pit stop. It could be that if the corpse with the farm address was a Maller he either didn't tell anybody else he had discovered it or he did and Scratch said, "Fuck fruits and vegetables. I want blood! The bitch must pay!"

Also, I had a notion about the corpse being a former CJ's Tower member who defected to the Maller team, 3 posts earlier.
    There is no spoon. - Neo

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    lots of great points but something I feel like I need to say

I was so SO sad when burt was not under that hoodie

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Damn you guys! I was JUST about to post the whole "dude with address" thing and BAM!
    SOOOOO, he/it couldn't have been a maller. Like somone said before, they'd have wiped that spot clean as hell. I'm thinking he/it came with some cleaners while the Mallers backtracked. They popped him/it and since he was infected, didn't bother with the body.
    He/it has to be one of her old crew. Maybe they'll bring it up when she asks "How the hell did you find me anyway?" and they'll take her back to view the body.

The theory about Chinwe being Corrections is a sound one. I think that's why there were so many files on them.
    Anyone think that Chenwe is back at Tower 1?

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by HaveCrowBarWillTravel View Post
    Anyone think that Chenwe is back at Tower 1?
    I do. After it was over run I think she pulled back for some time and then moved back in with a handful of other occupants. Over the course of time she then lost those companions too, whether it was to Mallers or Flesh-Biters or both. The only reason I say this is because Kalani's description of CJ's Tower he spoke of matches closely to that of the one Saul described.

My curiosity is slightly aroused by Victor wanting to say something when they were passing through Chinwe's building. He seemed to want to say something he noticed, but then said nevermind. What the hell was he going to say? "Check it out, there is Mr. Whiskers." or "Hey Saul, I just want to let you know...I love you man." WTF was he going to say?!
    There is no spoon. - Neo

Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast