User Tag List

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
    We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Maybe, but my guess is that the person went under the car to setup the sweep. I'd post up somewhere else. I had a misfire underneath a car. Let's just say maneuverability options are pretty limited. It did not end well. But, I do not fit under cars very well. Someone smaller might not those issues. lol

"Lurker"

Status
    Lord of the Flies sheds light on this whole monkey zombie mess...all these groups are engaged in petty little cat fights with each other and soon some benevolent and highly sophisticated beings (like in Childhood's End or like in Lord of the Flies ) are going to descend and either save everyone or knock some sense in everyone.
    "Why the hell are you fighting each other, we have to save HUMANITY?! Start working together damn it!"
    And then when all the survivors realize that all their fighting and squabbling was childish and a huge waste of time and resources they will hold hands, sing, and tackle the real problem...the bloody ZOMBIES.
    I think Victor likes the book because he recognizes the fruitlessness of all this fighting between groups.
    Or maybe he just thinks that their best chance for survival is to find a little island and go all Swiss Family with monkey butlers and seashell telephones.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by reaper239 View Post
    i wasn't bringing it up to start a flame war, i was bringing it up because gun control laws effect the availability of guns and ammo. for instance, there is one gun shop in DC, for all of DC because of strict legislation, right or wrong is irrelevant, it's a fact. yet there are places where gun shops are everywhere, and by extension, so is ammo. i know of a handful of gun shops in and around baltimore as opposed to, say, atlanta because of the difference in georgia and maryland gun laws. now, one more important aspect is that in some states, gun laws vary by county, and even city. in ny there are certain gun laws but in nyc there are much stricter gun laws. there is a county in cali that has switched it's CCW permitting legislation from may issue to shall issue. now i'm not familiar with LA gun laws, but it is a very socially liberal city, and if it's anything like other liberal cities i know, they will have strict gun control laws. now i can argue the merits of gun control al day but i agree that this is neither the time nor the place.
    My theory has always been that gangs and mobsters would survive Z-day better than the average citizen since they do not follow the local laws. or maybe they would be too busy with 'kill shot' tactics and would waste thier own Down south rumor has it the KKK & Nazi's have huge weopons caches near major cities... possibilities are endless....
    Last edited by Blues_127; Feb 24th, 2012 at 01:55 PM. Reason: spelling

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Blues_127 View Post
    My theory has always been that gangs and mobsters would survive Z-day better than the average citizen since they do not follow the local laws. or maybe they would be too busy with 'kill shot' tactics and would waste thier own Down south rumor has it the KKK & Nazi's have huge weopons caches near major cities... possibilities are endless....
    Crime Bosses might survive, but the lower structure of the Mafia/organized crime would most likely fail because they would be more likely to give in to looting and grabbing up worldly possessions.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurWA PointsBeloved25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: D4wGxxB0neS
    Sorry if its been asked and answered already, I have absolutely no time to read all previous posts...
    I'm relistening to the story and have made it to Chapter 26 again and remembered that I always wanted to ask about a peice of dialogue and what was said exactly. Corporal Puck is talking to the gang about showers and changing into PT's, then at time 5:43 says something which always sounds to me like... "I've worked the ketchup on and she made me get behind" wft????
    Can someone please let me know what he is really saying here? A rep for an answer, thanks.

Your loyal web dev.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA Points10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive

Gamertag: XtremeRSR PSN ID: SenatorX
    "I've worked the ketchup on since she made me get behind"

I think he means he gave all the info he could since they were holding him back from where he was headed.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Robzombie View Post
    Sorry if its been asked and answered already, I have absolutely no time to read all previous posts...
    I'm relistening to the story and have made it to Chapter 26 again and remembered that I always wanted to ask about a peice of dialogue and what was said exactly. Corporal Puck is talking to the gang about showers and changing into PT's, then at time 5:43 says something which always sounds to me like... "I've worked the ketchup on and she made me get behind" wft????
    Can someone please let me know what he is really saying here? A rep for an answer, thanks.

He says, "I have work to catch up on since you've made me get behind."
    Last edited by Witch_Doctor; Aug 1st, 2012 at 11:36 PM.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurWA PointsBeloved25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: D4wGxxB0neS
    haha, that makes much more sense, thank you.

Your loyal web dev.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA Points10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive

Gamertag: XtremeRSR PSN ID: SenatorX
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post

He says, "I have work to catch up on since you've made me get behind."
    That does make more sense ha, I had to of listened to it a few times and I swear I heard ketchup lol

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Ha Ha, reading your question was really really funny. I wasn't sure if you were serious, at first but I remember asking a simmilar question about something I misheard. The funniest one so far was when Vee posted, "When Micheal asked where Tonya was bitten Cpl Puck says 'In the Forum.' This is a dangerous place." When you listen to it it really does sound like Puck says she was bitten in the 'forum.'
    Last edited by Witch_Doctor; Aug 2nd, 2012 at 11:31 PM. Reason: added a word
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast