User Tag List

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
    "Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranBeloved
    Quote Originally Posted by looney View Post
    Everytime I start talking about ammo or scouting or being a sniper or.....snore......I feel the same way. No matter how any of us see it, KC is going to make an entertaining and amazing story out of what he sees is reality. As much as I love this forum and finally got back to it, that is reality. Shit I'm drunk.
    I always say that there are two types of story tellers, the ones that cheerfully bend the truth to tell a good story, and the ones that make the truth entertaining. KC strikes me as more of the latter.
    SKITTLES?

"Gatherer"

Status
    Hoody person could be somebody associated with law enforcement. The tactical holster , movements, and the fact he/she was using a baton. That's just my opinion.

"Lurker"

Status
    I think the hooded man/women is not a mauler as i can see this being to convient for saul to be reunited with lizzy. the hooded person could be a member of the other tower, a run away slave from the maulers, a deserter from the maulers, a member of a new group of survivers or maybe even skittles

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by timberwoof View Post
    Hoody person could be somebody associated with law enforcement. The tactical holster , movements, and the fact he/she was using a baton. That's just my opinion.
    Good points about the equipment being a LE officer. I'm not sure I agree with you, but I like the way you think. As an aside, I hate thigh holsters for pistols. I'm not a fan of having anything on my legs in any kind of a tactical environment. I don't like the theory that it's Skittles. He seems like he places the avoidance game much better than our hooded figure.
    One Shot, One Kill. No Remorse. I Decide.

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved
    I love this forum, being a total ignorant on firearms I would have never figured all this stuff about reloading and brass. My best guess at my first listening of the episode was "What, they are trying to put a band together?" You know, to play the official Mallers anthem on the way to battles.

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur LaMarche View Post
    As they say in Skyrim, Whoa whoa whoa, watche the magic...

Replace magic with gun politics.

it is not something we can solve here. it is a very charged issue and it usually just results in people getting hot under the collar.

What the gun laws are or were isn't really important for our heroes. Burt had an RPG a .50 cal, claymore mines and at least one silenced pistol. Maybe you think Burt is a little shady and of questionable moral character. Maybe Burt is your hero as he looks at The System and says ...from my cold dead fingers.

If we are going to go that way, we might as really rip the sabs off...

Maybe Bricks is Jewish. If he is, should he get Saturdays off? Does a pregnant zombie have the right to choose? If a zombie takes no action, is it ok to shoot them because of self defense or is that murder? Do zombies have the right to vote? How long does one have to be a zombie to get to vote in the zombie elections?

Sure, one can argue any and more of these, but it should probably get its own thread.

Do not worry, I am not pissed at anyone and even if I was, I am too old, fat and lazzy to carry a grudge.
    i wasn't bringing it up to start a flame war, i was bringing it up because gun control laws effect the availability of guns and ammo. for instance, there is one gun shop in DC, for all of DC because of strict legislation, right or wrong is irrelevant, it's a fact. yet there are places where gun shops are everywhere, and by extension, so is ammo. i know of a handful of gun shops in and around baltimore as opposed to, say, atlanta because of the difference in georgia and maryland gun laws. now, one more important aspect is that in some states, gun laws vary by county, and even city. in ny there are certain gun laws but in nyc there are much stricter gun laws. there is a county in cali that has switched it's CCW permitting legislation from may issue to shall issue. now i'm not familiar with LA gun laws, but it is a very socially liberal city, and if it's anything like other liberal cities i know, they will have strict gun control laws. now i can argue the merits of gun control al day but i agree that this is neither the time nor the place.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by clem131 View Post
    I love this forum, being a total ignorant on firearms I would have never figured all this stuff about reloading and brass. My best guess at my first listening of the episode was "What, they are trying to put a band together?" You know, to play the official Mallers anthem on the way to battles.
    They have their own version of John Phillip Souza to write some incredible marches. Cause everyone knows you can't go in to battle without a horn section.
    One Shot, One Kill. No Remorse. I Decide.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    It's Skittles dammit! Skittles! Skittles! Skittles! *stomps feet*

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    I listened again on the way in to work. Did I hear two gunshots from a distance? Maybe I heard wrong, or maybe the board is all abuzz and I missed it. If the shots were from Saul's perspective, they are a ways away. Not at him. They could be fired near Saul from Victor's perspective, but I do not think at Saul. No way I would sweep the leg and then shoot if I had the initiative.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur LaMarche View Post
    I listened again on the way in to work. Did I hear two gunshots from a distance? Maybe I heard wrong, or maybe the board is all abuzz and I missed it. If the shots were from Saul's perspective, they are a ways away. Not at him. They could be fired near Saul from Victor's perspective, but I do not think at Saul. No way I would sweep the leg and then shoot if I had the initiative.
    He/She came from under the car, so the angle to shoot was crappy. Target down.. head shot vs shoot em in the ankle. LOL

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast