User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Toni Chance Pix
    ok i can't find 26 or 27 where can I find them......

We're Alive Sponsor

Status

PSN ID: random_highjinx
    I'd just like to thank Mr. Voodoo for the tears.

Because every time he said King Datu, The Fucking Resourceful... I laughed so hard I cried. Or well rather, my eyes watered. That was perfect.
    Welcome to the wonderful world of jealousy. For the price of admission, you get a splitting headache, a nearly irresistible urge to commit murder, and an inferiority complex.
    Random_Highjinx: Official Unofficial Adopter of Zombie Scissor Kitty
    All Hail Zombie Scissor Kitty!!!!

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Toni Chance Pix View Post
    ok i can't find 26 or 27 where can I find them......
    On itunes or on the wnd feed burner page. You can get both links here http://www.blondenerd.com/stuff-i-do...zombie-podcast
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Lurker"

Status

Gamertag: DasUberOgre Steam ID: DasUberOgre
    I really....really like the editing in this episode. Saves me time from having to scrub through to fact check the many "What was that sound" moments.

We're Alive Cast member

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran
    Great job guys, but how come Victor gets no love? What's up?! How many times has this guy saved everyone's ass?! Just the last chapter he saved Saul's ass even after they all almost got killed because of his dumb ass plan to go get his girl! Come on now,...really, no love for the only Mexican known to be living in the apocalypse?

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Z Sniper View Post
    Great job guys, but how come Victor gets no love? What's up?! How many times has this guy saved everyone's ass?! Just the last chapter he saved Saul's ass even after they all almost got killed because of his dumb ass plan to go get his girl! Come on now,...really, no love for the only Mexican known to be living in the apocalypse?
    Come on bro. You know we love us some Victor.....

.....But I mean.....lets be real.......uh....there was no Victor awesomeness in 25-3....because there was no Victor in 25-3.

Besides, I was far too wrapped up in worshiping my new Lord and Master King Datu The Resourceful. I promise if Victor does something amazing and pimp-like in 26-3 and I'm on....he'll get the best analysis a Voodoo can offer!
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    LOL. You cats had me rolling.
    Hey one thing you guys may not know, but intell guys are mad smart and a basic doctine in the military is "Pay attention to detail"
    Not remembering what you ate may seem like chicken piss to you guys, but to a military person it's a big "oh shit!" Especially when you're in the "field" and knowing that missing the little things will have you ass up with the quickness.
    Remember, what was the first thing.. well, second thing Mike noticed when they got back from the Colony?
    How messed up the place was. Details...... that's where the devil is...
    So, i'm not saying he's about to go all 3 mile island, but he is slipping badly.

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    Quote Originally Posted by HaveCrowBarWillTravel View Post
    LOL. You cats had me rolling.
    Hey one thing you guys may not know, but intell guys are mad smart and a basic doctine in the military is "Pay attention to detail"
    Not remembering what you ate may seem like chicken piss to you guys, but to a military person it's a big "oh shit!" Especially when you're in the "field" and knowing that missing the little things will have you ass up with the quickness.
    Remember, what was the first thing.. well, second thing Mike noticed when they got back from the Colony?
    How messed up the place was. Details...... that's where the devil is...
    So, i'm not saying he's about to go all 3 mile island, but he is slipping badly.
    I'm wondering though if now that he is getting some sleep in the barracks, if he won't return to his old self.
    There is no spoon. - Neo

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Adventureless_Hero View Post
    I'm wondering though if now that he is getting some sleep in the barracks, if he won't return to his old self.
    it'll depend. He'd be ok if he found out he didn't have to worry about them. Stress is accumalative and he's gonna start feeling survivor's guilt more and more. His boys are dead or MIA to boot. The one thing about his character, is that he's always been focused.
    One thing you have to fall back on when everything else fails.. is training. When your training fails you, you're in deep doo doo. Him not taking the time to get his bearings in the cornfield was a major oops! Lose your way in a crisis and you're dead. He got lost on top of totally brain dumping what he ate and blamed it on someone else.... First day in the field you learn about proper disposal of waste and good hygiene is drummed into you while you're in the desert. You just don't forget those lesson.
    It's like a boxer forgetting to set up a combo with a jab.

We're Alive Cast member

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Come on bro. You know we love us some Victor.....

.....But I mean.....lets be real.......uh....there was no Victor awesomeness in 25-3....because there was no Victor in 25-3.

Besides, I was far too wrapped up in worshiping my new Lord and Master King Datu The Resourceful. I promise if Victor does something amazing and pimp-like in 26-3 and I'm on....he'll get the best analysis a Voodoo can offer!
    Alright, alright,....I'll calm down. Well, better get back to trimming my goatie.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12