User Tag List

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd

Burt "...and don't forget Scott Marvin."

8 (

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    HA HA! Funny story about that. The announcer didn't make his credit clip originally, so to make things easier, Marv did his own and we put it in. I didn't think anyone remembered that.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

I remember that too, but can not for the life of me remember what chapter it was.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    HA HA!
    That was the spin I was looking for. But, I feel a FaceBook fanboy protest pettition page firing up in a few weeks if you catch my drift 8 P (LOL)

Scott Marvin was first credited in chapter 5.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

To quote me. "Death comes to us all. Sometimes at a full sprint...because it's a zombie...and it wants you...do you get it now?..Ok, good....How are you?"

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:

Love your stuff, keep it coming.

How am I? Pretty damn sick with some sort of head cold / ear infection. I am leaking so much from places that are not supposed to that if TOWTM or some other kelly-gobbler was after me, they would say oooo, gross and pass me right by and if it is another type from a different Mythos specializing in BRAAAAIIIIINNNNNSSSS, they would skip me also because I lost mine a long time ago.

On an aside note, So, how does it feel to be the world's most proliffic serial killer? Seven Billion is a hard number to beat. Even if we mince words and parse we're alive as the zombies, the body count is still super high. Come to think of it you make Dr. Moreau look like chump change. 8 ) (To paraphrase Tar, I did plan that)

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur LaMarche View Post
    Love your stuff, keep it coming.

How am I? Pretty damn sick with some sort of head cold / ear infection. I am leaking so much from places that are not supposed to that if TOWTM or some other kelly-gobbler was after me, they would say oooo, gross and pass me right by and if it is another type from a different Mythos specializing in BRAAAAIIIIINNNNNSSSS, they would skip me also because I lost mine a long time ago.

On an aside note, So, how does it feel to be the world's most proliffic serial killer? Seven Billion is a hard number to beat. Even if we mince words and parse we're alive as the zombies, the body count is still super high. Come to think of it you make Dr. Moreau look like chump change. 8 ) (To paraphrase Tar, I did plan that)
    Seven billion... yes. They come and they go. Mostly go.