User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    "Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd Wainio View Post
    Glad to see that the “official” timeline is matching to at least 95% with my own. But I have one last question. In episode 11-2 (at approximately 09:00) Lizzy says: “Those are the sweat jars and you almost knocked them over. That’s like three weeks’ worth of work.” So my question is, if the creation and the testing of the sweat jars were all on the same day according to the official timeline, where does these three weeks of work mentioned by Lizzy fit in?
    You are absolutely right. That is an inconstancy, but we should take her quote with a grain of salt. If you look at the timeline, the sweat jar experiment takes place on June 29th. That day they dumped all the sweat jars out that Lizzy took with her for the experiment. We have no idea if she took ALL the sweat jars with her for that first experiment. So perhaps she left some behind. Either way, the jars were being filled beginning on June 28th. The day that Kelly searches Lizzy and Riley's room takes place on July 3rd. That is only about one week for them to be filling jars. Perhaps Lizzy was mistaken. When you have no TV and are living in the zombie apocalypse, perhaps one day feels like three?

The short answer, with all the dates I looked at, and recorded, it seems that Lizzy and the tower folk had only one full week to fill sweat jars before Kelly went searching through there room that day, not three. So yeah, Lizzy either was wrong, or her quote throws the whole schedule out of whack. KC, care to chime in?
    There is no spoon. - Neo

"Lurker"

Status
    May 11- Scavenging Mission/ The New Arrivals find Tower/ Roof Accessed/ The Flower Pot Overrun/ Burt Saved

I failed miserably on that one over and over again. I blame the flower pot. Something wasn't just right with it - somebody must have sabotaged it. If it would have been from serenetaflowers.com I wouldn't have had any problems at all but the damn flower pot -.-

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234