User Tag List

"Hoarder"

Status

Gamertag: daredevilk PSN ID: daredevilk Steam ID: daredevilk

Cool Hey! We're Not Dead, are you?

We're not Dead hosts, Greg and Britt, if you two aren't going to record or upload any new episodes until Season 3 starts, Could you let some of the other Occupants of the "New Tower" host and upload there own using the WND name? Perhaps had the reins over to someone else (I'm offering my services if need be) atleast for the Season 1 recap or until Season 3 begins?

Just an idea, I know your not dead, just not currently Alive.

I reckon we could get through the whole two seasons before Season 3.

If you like the idea.... I'd love to help, I could even make it a live one, I have an internet radio station

If you think the idea is crap, that's fine too, Just let us know! We need to see the bodies before we believe your dead!

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

There is already a thread nearly identical to this that Britt has explained why they have been absent. In fact, at the time I'm posting this message, it's right below this in the WND forum.
    Last edited by nikvoodoo; Oct 5th, 2011 at 08:48 AM.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND