User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Preggers Pegs

"Lurker"

Status

Preggers Pegs

Is it just me or is anyone else hoping that Pegs is pregnant? I feel like we can safely assume that Michael and Pegs did it at the beach house in Chap 15. And of all the ladies left, Pegs would be the one to get pregnant. She's always seemed like a weak, vulnerable character who needs constant protection and rescue (although she did develop a lot after shooting Latch).

"Lurker"

Status
    ya in that it would be funy xD i would be sorry for the kid

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    I just can't get on board with this...we already have one character presumed pregnant...to throw another into the mix would just be drawing to much attention away from the rest of the story...

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    I just can't get on board with this...we already have one character presumed pregnant...to throw another into the mix would just be drawing to much attention away from the rest of the story...
    Listeners here are assuming that Liz is pregnant based on her socalled "morning sickness" as diagnosed by Dr. Scratch, obgyn and general bad person. I'm not at all onboard with Liz being preggo, since I don't recall Blondie and Saul ever knockin' boots. At least we know Pegs and Michael have.

I agree though, we can only have one (if any) pregnacy going on here for the story's sake. Combining moaning zombies with crying babies might make for a weak season 3 imo.

"Fresh Meat"

Status

Steam ID: JusticePain
    I don't think she is. How would that move the plot along?
    I can Liz being preggo

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    If there had been 15 minutes of privacy in any place in the tower. Can anyone NOT see Saul talking Lizzie into something that might result in a raging case of morning sickness? Its the end of the world, the Zeds are taking over.. humanity's last hope at survival is for folks to breed. My money is on Saul and Blondie.
    Last edited by yarri; Oct 1st, 2011 at 01:08 PM.
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Totally agree with yarri..when Tanya arrived at the tower, Saul seemed very anxious for her to meet Lizzie. Now I know, that is simply him wanting his mom to meet his girlfriend...but, that certainly does show the seriousness of their involvement...and we all know what that means...

"Gatherer"

Status
    I'm gonna speculate that Liz may be preggers. (either by Saul or her boyfriend that became maggot-chow in chapter 1. Remember it's only been weeks, not months in WA time!)
    I will say that Pegs seems like a week character and I think she needs to grow a flippin' backbone already! Hell-o-o-o? Zombie Apocalypse? Time to ditch the hang-ups about firearms, stop all the self-induced torture because you shot a slime-ball who wanted to kill you (or worse! remember when Saul and the others met Latch and Scratch?) along with everyone you know or care about and engage in some target practice...

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gaijinpunk View Post
    I'm gonna speculate that Liz may be preggers. (either by Saul or her boyfriend that became maggot-chow in chapter 1. Remember it's only been weeks, not months in WA time!)
    I will say that Pegs seems like a week character and I think she needs to grow a flippin' backbone already! Hell-o-o-o? Zombie Apocalypse? Time to ditch the hang-ups about firearms, stop all the self-induced torture because you shot a slime-ball who wanted to kill you (or worse! remember when Saul and the others met Latch and Scratch?) along with everyone you know or care about and engage in some target practice...
    It has been months. WA started in May. It is at least mid August now, more likely late August/early September. Todd is pretty much out of the running.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    It has been months. WA started in May. It is at least mid August now, more likely late August/early September. Todd is pretty much out of the running.
    Back to my other idea.. 15minutes and Saul for the win
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast