Hello my fellow forum members, some of you may or may not know (probably not) that I'm currently writing a screenplay set in a post-apocalyptic zombie/monster setting similar to WA. The story's centered around the conflicts between groups of survivors...for the most part for right now at least, it's also pretty much borderless (that involves far to much detail to begin to get into.) But anyway I'v just reached a point in the story that calls for giving as much information on 1 of the many factions/groups as possible without spoiling any events that aren't known to the viewer yet, the problem (if you can really call it that) is...well...this particular group is essentially an Anarchistic, semi-marxist, slightly more militaristic, possibly more multi-cultured and multi-racial, version of the Mallers in WA. Perhaps a little more info would help, for 1 they are allied with 3 (more like 2 and a half actually) other groups who are the main factions throughout California. 1 of the more WA Maller type aspects of this group is that they originated from outlaws, rogue soldiers, various types of criminals, and of course when "everything went down"...escaped prisoners. But back to my worry, should I be worried about copyright? I know I should just ask KC but for some reason I decided to come to the forums 1st.