User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Minimalist

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points

Steam ID: abayarts Wii Code: abayarts
    thanks for the replies. Just a suggestion. I had Voodoo in mind as a temporary host and some one else from the forums. Just miss DL new episodes of either podcast.
    Follow me on twitter @ abayarts and on Tumblr at abayarts.tumblr.com

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by abayarts View Post
    thanks for the replies. Just a suggestion. I had Voodoo in mind as a temporary host and some one else from the forums. Just miss DL new episodes of either podcast.
    I thank you for the vote of confidence, but WND is Britt and Greg's baby. It's not for me to take over as a temporary host. I'm honored to be considered by anyone in the community as a stand in. But it's not something I'd want to infringe on them as the....well..."owners" I suppose, of the brand.

Besides, me as host would be boring. I do really well as a "color-commentator" because of my wealth of worthless knowledge I've accumulated over my 29 some odd years on this planet. I can always throw in a nugget of knowledge or analysis, but me in charge would be more akin to the inmates running the asylum.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Wait...What??

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries

Raptr ID: WTF is a Raptr??
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Besides, me as host would be boring. I do really well as a "color-commentator" because of my wealth of worthless knowledge I've accumulated over my 29 some odd years on this planet. I can always throw in a nugget of knowledge or analysis, but me in charge would be more akin to the inmates running the asylum.

Agreed!!
    Wouldn't you know it... The first time I let a girl into my life and she trys to eat me. -- Columbus

We're Not Dead Host

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Britt5091 PSN ID: Britt5091 Wii Code: PSSH yeah right. I'm too lazy to locate that.
    I do totally suck for not taking the time to write a sentence in this forum.

Like Kc said earlier, the show just has been hitting delays. If I'm not busy with something, Greg is, or my notes get lost, we have to reschedule, videogame conventions, I'm going to Vegas...yadda yadda yadda excuses excuses excuses.

I don't think I realized how much a mini-break WND needed as well. It does take a lot of time to record/edit, and I've been able to get a LOT done this summer. But that being said, I'm ready to get back into the swing of things. We will be back ASAP, and we will definitely be back for the new season.

Thanks, everyone!
    Yer really putting me on the spot with this signature thing. So I will leave you with two things: BUTTSEX! and my website.

"Lurker"

Status
    Britt you should have an a team and b team you should be on the a team and greg should be also and the b team should be someone else so when you cant do it someone else is there to cover it

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Britt View Post
    I don't think I realized how much a mini-break WND needed as well. It does take a lot of time to record/edit, and I've been able to get a LOT done this summer. But that being said, I'm ready to get back into the swing of things. We will be back ASAP, and we will definitely be back for the new season.
    Welcome back Britt.
    Looking forward to you and Greg picking up where you left off.

"Hoarder"

Status

Gamertag: daredevilk PSN ID: daredevilk Steam ID: daredevilk
    Quote Originally Posted by CaseyJones View Post
    Welcome back Britt.
    Looking forward to you and Greg picking up where you left off.
    As am I

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Since Britt has kindly replied to this, letting us know that 'We're Not Dead' is not, in fact, dead, but rather in a kind of suspended animation, then perhaps one of you admin types would like to close this thread down.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Nah....I think I'll leave it open. I hate when people tell me what to do.

Besides, if I close it and WND doesn't come back for another month and a half, someone will just start an identical thread to this one.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

We're Not Dead Host

Status
    I heard this podcast is dead.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast